What's new

Injustice character roster so far + Prediction of FULL roster

Pizza

Thrill Kill
The thing is, I don't remember any official hint about Circe. Ares was mentioned plenty of times.

Amazon

Noob
The thing is, I don't remember any official hint about Circe. Ares was mentioned plenty of times.
Yeah she hasnt been mentioned at all, which is a little dissappointing, WW really only has three major antaganists, Ares, Circe and cheetah. And with Circe's raised profile, and her status as major magic villain in DCUO, she would have been a good choice, I am happy with Ares too though :-D

Reedoms

Noob
Yeah she hasnt been mentioned at all, which is a little dissappointing, WW really only has three major antaganists, Ares, Circe and cheetah. And with Circe's raised profile, and her status as major magic villain in DCUO, she would have been a good choice, I am happy with Ares too though :-D
As of now, she's got the entire Greek Pantheon as enemies. They would have been pretty neat to see.

1. Aquaman
2. Cyborg
3. Green Arrow
4. Lex Luther
5. Superman
6. Bane
7. Deathstroke
8. Green Lantern
9. Nightwing
10. Wonder Woman
11. Batman
12. Doomsday
13. Harley Quinn
14. Shazam
15. Catwoman
16. Flash
17. Joker
18. Solomon Grundy

19. Martian Manhunter
20. Ares
21. Raven
22. Gorilla Grodd
23. Captain Cold
24. Hawkgirl

DLC
Robin
Black Adam
Sinestro
Power Girl

This is realistically speaking, based on the hints.

And the DLC chars will be selectable pushing start on Nightwing, Shazam, Green Lantern and Superman and will have slightly tweaked move sets.

This just makes the most sense to me.

As for the DC site. If the character is in Injustice they have to be added to that DC site or already be on it, because the Injustice character site uses that. Also the character can't be apart of a team because then the description won't work. However they could easily add new entries, but more than likely these are the characters you will see. You may see some characters go up like Martian Manhunter and Ocean Master because right now they are important in DC. Ocean Master is involved in an Aquaman/JL crossover and MMH is going on to lead his own Justice League. Keep an eye on it though, if you see some new characters go up it could be a sign that they are in Injustice.

Amazon

Noob
1. Aquaman
2. Cyborg
3. Green Arrow
4. Lex Luther
5. Superman
6. Bane
7. Deathstroke
8. Green Lantern
9. Nightwing
10. Wonder Woman
11. Batman
12. Doomsday
13. Harley Quinn
14. Shazam
15. Catwoman
16. Flash
17. Joker
18. Solomon Grundy

19. Martian Manhunter
20. Ares
21. Raven
22. Gorilla Grodd
23. Captain Cold
24. Hawkgirl

DLC
Robin
Black Adam
Sinestro
Power Girl

This is realistically speaking, based on the hints.

And the DLC chars will be selectable pushing start on Nightwing, Shazam, Green Lantern and Superman and will have slightly tweaked move sets.

This just makes the most sense to me.
Think you are pretty spot on here. though I wouldnt put it past NRS and Boon to throw some curve balls!

Doomsday is playable, i think chances are Hawkwomen is too as she seems quite a big part of the story. Raven i'm not sure about along with martian manhunter.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
I imagine it'll end up as:

1. Batman
2. Superman
3. Wonder Woman
4. The Flash
5. Nightwing
6. Cyborg
7. Green Arrow
8. Green Lantern
9. Shazam
10. Aquaman
11. Harley Quinn
12. Solomon Grundy
13. Catwoman
14. The Joker
15. Deathstroke
16. Bane
17. Lex Luthor
18. Doomsday
19. Hawkgirl
20. Martian Manhunter
21. Raven
22. Darkseid *
23. Sinestro
24. Captain Cold
25. Killowog **
26. Ares ***
27. Zod ****

I imagine there'll be a 28, 29 and 30 and that they simply added another row to the bottom of the already shown select screen, but I can't imagine who. Power Girl and Lobo are strong possibilities.

* - He's the only character not confirmed who appeared in MK v DC.
** - He's the only character who has a 3D Model in Hal's victory.
*** - There was a magazine article that covered him in detail.
**** - Severe lack of Superman characters for a game centred around Superman, fits as an obscure character.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I actually think that the fact he had a 3D model means he won't be playable, and that The reason Kyle or John or whoever didn't show up on that screen was because theyd be taking Hals spot as fhe Earth Lantern

OVOXO

Noob
Although making Cheetah have a different move-set than Catwoman might be an issue.

They can make Cheetah and Catwoman fight differently. Catwoman uses her whip and claws as her weapons. Cheetah would use speed, strength, agility, tail, fangs, and claws. She'll be almost as fast as Flash, able to dish out a flurry of slashes and blitzing her opponent. Be more agile than Nightwing, rapping their neck while jumping over them and throwing them in in the process. And creating powerful shockwaves from her claws as projectiles.

They can base her off JL Doom and have her attach nano chips to her claws. Slashing them then injecting the nano chips to their nervous system to reverse the command input could be her gimmick. And in her super move her opponent will see multiple illusions of her that attack from every directing, while she flashes at their neck to finish them off.

Think you are pretty spot on here. though I wouldnt put it past NRS and Boon to throw some curve balls!
Sure, but I'm playing it safe. It could very well be that the DLC are already in-game and we get four new characters.

But I think I'm not far off on this one. It just makes sense.

Also due to the fact that there are 24 character slots. It would make sense we have four characters selectable via a counterparts slot with a different button input. They did it with MK with the costume select.

Also due to the fact that there are 24 character slots. It would make sense we have four characters selectable via a counterparts slot with a different button input. They did it with MK with the costume select.
We don't know that. We haven't seen the character select screen of the latest builds. For all we know, there could be 34 slots. But realistically speaking, I'm thinking between 28 and 30.

Megaton_Rich

Ok-ish at pressing buttons
wassup, kinda sorta new here, i think as far as the 6 for the starting roster *not including dlc* the final 6 will be raven, robin, hawkgirl, martian manhunter, captain cold, and ares. raven because she's the most teased character atm and it's quite possible she could be revealed next, hawkgirl and martian manhunter to complete the jla, robin cause he was obviously on the injustice prequel comic fighting along side superman. the last two captain cold and ares i'm a bit iffy on only reason i'd say CC is because of the first injustice trailer. and ares because he's one of the few characters already in the game to a certain extent that doesn't have an immediate comparable moveset * i.e gl/sinestro, shazam/black adam, etc* well there you have it.

Welcome. Good picks, but I doubt the heroes will have that big of a number advantage. If the roster is only 24, which I doubt, then likely Robin and Martian Manhunter aren't in the initial roster.

Megaton_Rich

Ok-ish at pressing buttons
good point, but most of the heroes in this game are gonna be considered bad guys anyway so i don't think it'll matter that much.

I could easily see those portraits being shrunk down slightly to allow for more rows. That being said, I wouldn't say no to that roster.

IIRC Hawkgirl was uploaded to the site around the time she was noticed in the trailer. So if a character isn't there, doesn't mean they won't show on there sometime in the future.

Replace Red Hood and Black Adam for Martian Manhunter and Poison Ivy (female villain with unique powers nobody has already)
I specifically didn't use Martian Manhunter, because Ed Boon was hinting out the following thingy: "No MM", or something like that. It could be that at the moment they have problems putting him into the game, because of some of his abilities, so he could come out later as DLC.
I can see something similar happening when it comes to Poison Ivy. Mayhe she won't even be in the game, or she will, but later on as DLC, or we'll get Swamp Thing as DLC.
But yeah, I wouldn't wonder if they would leave Red Hood out to come up with either Swamp Thing or Poison Ivy at the beginning.

That said, there is supposed to be the hint that 24 is not the final number when it comes to the release-roster, so there could be more characters, even though I don't think we can expect that much more at the beginning. Maybe 4 at max.

Cruz

Banned
I would rather have Grodd than Doomsday but i guess they would change Jason for Poison Ivy for 6 girls.