What's new

Injustice character roster so far + Prediction of FULL roster

shig

kool guy
With Joker being right there in the center of the game cover? I'll be surprised if he's even unlockable and not playable right away, let alone DLC.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I doubt any more Batman characters are revealed, I think 5 is enough anyway. What I think is that the Villains will be with Batman, as well as Batman's allies, since they trust him and would follow him no matter what. I'm pretty sure the rest of the Batman side will look like this:

1) Doomsday
2) Black Manta
3) Sinestro
4) Joker
5) Deathstroke
6) Lobo
7) Captain Cold

Then Superman's side a little like this:

1) Green Lantern
2) Aquaman
3) Martian Manhunter
4) Raven
5) Booster Gold
6) Starfire
7) Zatanna

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I doubt any more Batman characters are revealed, I think 5 is enough anyway. What I think is that the Villains will be with Batman, as well as Batman's allies, since they trust him and would follow him no matter what. I'm pretty sure the rest of the Batman side will look like this:

1) Doomsday
2) Black Manta
3) Sinestro
4) Joker
5) Deathstroke
6) Lobo
7) Captain Cold

Then Superman's side a little like this:

1) Green Lantern
2) Aquaman
3) Martian Manhunter
4) Raven
5) Booster Gold
6) Starfire
7) Zatanna
I think Boon confirmed well close enough that Lobo will be DLC

Prinz

Man Joker is the game, for one hes on the case, like the main one on the box cover so making him DLC is like buying Infamous to find Out Cole's DLC :D

Ed showed a screenshot off him in action,,, he's playable alright

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I'm pretty sure they've said they are done with the Bat-related characters. I think they are going to delve deeper into the more unknown people now.
Can you confirm where they said this. I believe they are not commenting on the roster outside of what has already been revealed. I expect to see more Batman characters actually.

IrishMantis

Bane would be good. Seems like they need another bigger/power type character
Bane and Red Hood have a high chance i think

even tough i'd prefer Scarecrow and Ivy, since they be unique to work with

another thing that makes me think there defo will be more with Boon suggestion an Arkham city Skin pack, i dont know why, but it gives me a feeling taht the cast will be predominated by Bman Chars

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Bane and Red Hood have a high chance i think

even tough i'd prefer Scarecrow and Ivy, since they be unique to work with

another thing that makes me think there defo will be more with Boon suggestion an Arkham city Skin pack, i dont know why, but it gives me a feeling taht the cast will be predominated by Bman Chars
Red Hood would be so badass and so would Scarecrow. And ya, I think out of all these characters Ivy really needs to be in it...so damn...that is a lot of Batman chars we are naming lolz.

IrishMantis

Red Hood would be so badass and so would Scarecrow. And ya, I think out of all these characters Ivy really needs to be in it...so damn...that is a lot of Batman chars we are naming lolz.
ah this point i say fuck it lets make it a Batman vs Superman and friends haha

see another reason i think there be more Batman Chars, cause they need to balance out Gadget chars, so its equal to the powered ones

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Hi all,
I've been compiling the breakdowns and hints as to the rest of the starting line up for Injustice. I've used Ed Boons tweets and his web site noob.com as well as sighting slips in other reveal trailers. I counted the number of character slots on the Injustice "Character Select" screen and found there were 24 slots total. So here's what I have for the final line up...
So far...
1. Aqamna
2. Cyborg
3. Green Arrow
4. Lex Luther
5. Superman
6. Bane
7. Deathstroke
8. Green Lantern
9. Nightwing
10. Wonder Woman
11. Batman
12. Doomsday
13. Harley Quinn
14. Shazam
15. Catwoman
16. Flash
17. Joker
18. Solomon Grundy
--------------------------
Hinted and teased character reveals...
19. Hawkgirl (you see her in the Aquaman video)
20. Black Adam (Ed boon tweet teaser)
21. Zatana (Ed boon tweet teaser)
22. Dr. Fate (you see him in the Aquaman video)
23. Gorilla Grod (Image of him on Noob.com)
24. Ocean Master (you see his leg in the Aquaman video)

It's as accurate as we can get at the moment, so what are your thoughts on this?

Reactions: SLy

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
It's very possible, however :

1. Raven has a great chance to be a playable character
2. Ed Boon is a fucking troll, so, maybe IGAU will have way more than 24 slots, and so, the full roster might be something between 28 t0 32 characters ........

Lazoruz

It's very possible, however :

1. Raven has a great chance to be a playable character
2. Ed Boon is a fucking troll, so, maybe IGAU will have way more than 24 slots, and so, the full roster might be something between 28 t0 32 characters ........
Perhaps but this is what I can gather we have to work with at the moment.

I've already said that I think for NRS to do anything less than 28 would be disappointing for them as a dev team, seeing as they pushed out 28 well rounded characters for MK9 at ship. And no, I don't mean they should just have the roster super huge like MK Armageddon.

They should aim for 28 or a bit above.

Lazoruz

I've already said that I think for NRS to do anything less than 28 would be disappointing for them as a dev team, seeing as they pushed out 28 well rounded characters for MK9 at ship. And no, I don't mean they should just have the roster super huge like MK Armageddon.

They should aim for 28 or a bit above.
Maybe, but if you look at the character slot size on the character select screen and add even amounts (3 on each side) to each side you would come up with the current 24 or another +3 per side (6 more total) would be 30 characters. I don't think that with all the new and improved graphics as lighting effects and fighting engine, longer and more detailed story mode with mini-games, improved training and tutorial modes, and displayable frame data, they can honestly squeeze much more on the disk. So it makes sense to me that other popular characters will be among the first to be DLCs. Wouldn't you agree?