What's new

Injustice character roster so far + Prediction of FULL roster

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Now its getting to the point, where its too coincidental , that its 50% off the cast is Batman char
Yeah Solomon Grundy is debatable, but i think NRS is classing him as a Bat Char

as much as i love to be wrong i think cast wise, it will be a Batman and friends game maybe a Batman and friends vs team Supes as some have said
Picture 3.png
as i said the char select screen so far is too coincidental
i also seen a few think this too
so just for Theory
and keep in mind GL and Joker will in too we know which sides they be on haha
so if theoretically going by the spaces on this screen shot, and it will be DC left side vs Batman Chars right side
that means theres 6 slots left for each side, 12 altogether

So if thats the case who do you guys think will be in the game now, like who will fit in for both sides and still please the audience

This is not a Wishlist, this who do you think more then likely be in the game theoretically? not who you want to be

Im not fully sure so thats what im asking you, wouldn't surprise me if they put Black Canary as Bats Char,, or maybe even Deathstroke, let me know who you think

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
as much as i love to be wrong i think cast wise, it will be a Batman and friends game maybe a Batman and friends vs team Supes as some have said... and keep in mind GL and Joker will in too we know which sides they be on haha
so if theoretically going by the spaces on this screen shot, and it will be DC left side vs Batman Chars right side
I think Joker will be on the superman side if you consider the ps3, xbox and wii cover. But if this is true now will have the problem of Harley Quinn on Batman side :confused:. So far there are 3 villains: Harley, Solomon and Joker (I think catwoman is neutral), 2 on Batman side and 1 (joker) on Superman side (by my logic). So if I guess right, there will be more villains on superman side and Batman side (thus good and evil will team up on both sides, hence the name "Injustice"). What villains? On Batman side will be justice league archenemies, one being Solomon; and on Superman side will be Batman archenemies, one being Joker. But again, there is the problem of why Harley is on Batman side, maybe Joker cheated on her :D. Now, this is the roster I think (not wish) will be on Injustice:

On Batman side: Lex Luthor, Captain Cold, Deathstroke, Sinestro, Cheetah, Darlseid, Black Adam.
On Superman side: Green Lantern, Aquaman, Joker, Bane, Clayface, hawkwoman, Martian Manhunter.

So now we have 2 teams, one with 9 heroes and 3 villains; and the other with 3 heroes (I'm counting Catwoman) and 9 villains.

Discuss,:coffee:.

IrishMantis

I think Joker will be on the superman side if you consider the ps3, xbox and wii cover. But if this is true now will have the problem of Harley Quinn on Batman side :confused:. So far there are 3 villains: Harley, Solomon and Joker (I think catwoman is neutral), 2 on Batman side and 1 (joker) on Superman side (by my logic). So if I guess right, there will be more villains on superman side and Batman side (thus good and evil will team up on both sides, hence the name "Injustice"). What villains? On Batman side will be justice league archenemies, one being Solomon; and on Superman side will be Batman archenemies, one being Joker. But again, there is the problem of why Harley is on Batman side, maybe Joker cheated on her :D. Now, this is the roster I think (not wish) will be on Injustice:

On Batman side: Lex Luthor, Captain Cold, Deathstroke, Sinestro, Cheetah, Darlseid, Black Adam.
On Superman side: Green Lantern, Aquaman, Joker, Bane, Clayface, hawkwoman, Martian Manhunter.

So now we have 2 teams, one with 9 heroes and 3 villains; and the other with 3 heroes (I'm counting Catwoman) and 9 villains.

Discuss,:coffee:.
man i be happy if it is something like that as i said i hope im wrong, and if thats the case villains wont really matter since the are 2 sides of both,

but
if teh next char announcment is a batman char and ends up on batman side again lets say red Hood, ivy , Scarecrow or Bane, i think that seals the deal

unless NRS it placing them in these screens on purpose to f up are presumption to what will really happen,
but judging from your Theory i though GA would of being on Batmans side would of not?

Reedoms

Noob
I'm pretty sure they've said they are done with the Bat-related characters. I think they are going to delve deeper into the more unknown people now.

IrishMantis

I'm pretty sure they've said they are done with the Bat-related characters. I think they are going to delve deeper into the more unknown people now.
You wouldn't have a source would you :D, not because i dont believe because i do vaguely remembering hearing something like that too, not sure,,, but so i can sigh in relief,,,,,,,

but in the Cover it looks like Banes mask, and in an Interview Hectors smile almost gave away Red Hood, which i prefer if they where not, just makes me suspicious

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
but if the next char announcement is a batman char and ends up on batman side again lets say red Hood, ivy , Scarecrow or Bane, i think that seals the deal
Damn, you're right.

but judging from your Theory i though GA would of being on Batmans side would of not?
If GA = Green Arrow I don't see why he would be on Batman side. Perhaps you mean GL = Green Lantern, in that case I have to say that in the case of Cyborg and Nightwing, and in the case of catwoman and Green Arrow, NRS wanted to reveal the chars per se, and judging by their positions on the select screen I suppose they want to reveal one char per side. But, when NRS announced GL and Joker they did it because they want to reveal the game cover, not the chars per se, but they know that reaveling the cover it would reveal those chars anyway. So I'm still thinking that both Joker and GL will be on the same side.

... This is getting fun :D

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
If the story does entail a 50/50 split between Bat team and DC others then I'd say out of the 7 characters each would get it'd be something like

TEAM BAT
  1. Deathstroke -(Contract Mercenary. Batman could afford him and he'd be a good ally. Guy could swing to either team)
  2. Lex Luthor -(to strategize against superman)
  3. Captain Cold -(there because The Flash is a major gun and he has the best track record against him out of anyone. Batman could recruit him on the pretense of help me and live or take your chances out there against Superman's army and likely get killed.)
  4. Doomsday -(Superman has only ever lost to him and Darkseid. I could see Batman having him listed in his "contingency plan" book as a weapon to use in just this scenario. Not certain how Batman would plan to control Doomsday or eliminate him if necessary, but he has prep time for this and most likely Lex Luthor running with him so he's got a damned good shot at having this one under control)
  5. Robin- (Yeah I know Nightwing has a staff and likely will have this as an alt. However, Red Robin and Robin exist and as such I can't think of any reason storywise that either Tim Drake or Damien Wayne would not be involved. The only way I see one of them as not making it in is if Nightwing starts as Robin in this story line and becomes Nightwing over the course of this game universe's story)
  6. Black Canary -(If Oliver Queen is in she's in. Story-wise its more compelling to have them at each other's throats unless she would just show up to be his default handicap matchup partner over and over. Considering her connection to Oracle, and Huntress in Gotham I'd say she's more Batman than Superman crew on this one.)
  7. Green Lantern- (He's already confirmed and I don't see him as siding with Superman on this one. The guy is a essentially a cop and I don't see him going in on killing off every threat. Especially considering many of his greatest allies are from corps who are seen as threats)

*If Robin is someone Nightwing transitions from over the course of this story there is one other pick*
  8. Black Manta-(From a story perspective if my theory of Aquaman making it in is correct I see him as Aquaman's biggest reason. He's a terrorist to Atlantis and easy leverage for Superman to say he can kill if needed in order to lure Aquaman into his team.)
TEAM SUPER
  1. Martian Manhunter -(Telepath to help Superman track and eliminate bad guys)
  2. Joker -(for someone capable of luring out Batman. I only see him as a criminal used as bait that they lose control of though and not a real ally. Just a character this team had captured and intended to use as bait that gets away and reigns chaos on everyone. Harley is with Batman because if Superman gets to the Joker first he's dead, but she knows Batman won't kill him.)
  3. Red Hood -(his morality is already set in stone to kill the bad guy so he'd sign up quick and he's perfect to aid against Batman's group)
  4. Dr. Fate -(Lord of Order. This is the kind of thing he'd go in for is eliminating criminals for good. He eliminates threats to order. Would likely show up after Joker goes too far in one way or another since Joker is pure chaos and a symbol of what he seeks to eliminate)
  5. Aquaman-(He is a monarch and kind of a brutal badass. More of a soldier than a cop and he's not afraid of blood. I easily see him as an ally to Superman here.)
  6. The Ray- ( I know I'm being a fanboy here, but hear me out. Superman cannot start killing criminals without government support or without government intervention. In some form or another the government will be involved and trying to keep a close eye on Superman and his actions. They'd want a plant on his team and The Ray was the most prominent member they had in their government team of deputies known as "The Freedom Fighters". He is also the only member they've ever had on any of their teams including the Suicide Squad to be labeled as an Omega level power. Even Captain Atom, who is there other likely choice, doesn't have that much power. The Ray one shotted Superboy and has emulated the energy output of the sun itself and is able to emit and manipulate any type of energy...including Red Sun Light which is Superman's weakness. He's also extremely loyal to the government and does what he is told easily. He won't be swayed. He's not well known, but he is the PERFECT government plant in my eyes. I know I'm just a fan, but this is a very likely scenario that some character will fulfill in the story for the government angles it would cover and The Ray is a great choice visually and power wise.)
  7. Red Tornado-(I just see him as a quick and easy choice. He's a machine and emotions will not get involved for him. He will kill and won't think about it. After all he ripped Grundy IN HALF once and no shits were given. I easily see him as a weapon for the cause.)

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
If the story does entail a 50/50 split between Bat team and DC others then I'd say out of the 7 characters each would get it'd be something like...
Red Tornado
I hate and I'm against DLC but I hope he, Lobo, Firestorm and Hellboy will be announced if NRS plan such a thing.

IrishMantis

Damn, you're right.

If GA = Green Arrow I don't see why he would be on Batman side. Perhaps you mean GL = Green Lantern, in that case I have to say that in the case of Cyborg and Nightwing, and in the case of catwoman and Green Arrow, they wanted to reveal the chars per se, and judging by their positions on the select screen I suppose they want to reveal one char per side. But, when NRS announced GL and Joker they did it because they want to reveal the game cover, not the chars per se, but they know that reaveling the cover it would reveal those chars anyway. So I'm still thinking that both Joker and GL will be on the same side.

... This is getting fun :D

Joker and Green lantern being on the same side sounds plausible actually now u said it, ,, na i meant green Arrow, thats just me assuming he be on Batmans side since they worked together to stop Superman Before and have alot in Commen, maybe he will be the counter fense char that tries to play neutral, come to think if it he's laying there between the both sides on the box as if to say he got caught in the middle of things trying to stop thing between both of them but end up getting Hurt, which also back Shao's theory on Black Canary, i say Green Arrow ill pretty much be the wild card if you will

shaowebb excellent logic and very nicely presented too,
You spark up some pretty interesting thoughts with your theory
Lex and Batman Working together "Genius minds + Monster Finance = Some Nasty Anti - Superman resources"
Im really hoping for Black Manta and your reason fills that space
i fully agree with every1 you said expect 2
Ray and RT
For some reason i cant see these 2 getting in
Your Theory on Ray being in fits Perfect, but i think thats due to your Super Knowledge on Ray, Its almost a skill for you, i think You can place Ray in any Scenario and make it sounds fully convincing :D i say you be a beast at Creative writing
but you never know with NRS they did say they aiming in deep
TBH i dont have any good reason why they shouldn't, i just dont see it happening
i see them atleast having 1 more female on there side
and im guessing Raven

and maybe Swamp Thing for Grundy Brute vs Brute

P.S. what is your theory on Aquaman being in i be interested on seen it :D

i'm not too knowledgable about DC or comics in general, but i really think deathstroke will make it in. didn't see anyone mention him so far lol

I'm the only one who is right:

Batman + Nightwing on the right side with all the villains of the game.
Superman + the rogue went heroes on the left side.

FIGHT!

(So yeah, Joker will be on Batman's side and they will probably also team up, which is crazy, but nothing we didn't see before, since the damn stupid Batman even resurrected him - and Green Lantern will be on Supermans side)

Also...

Green Lantern- (He's already confirmed and I don't see him as siding with Superman on this one. The guy is a essentially a cop and I don't see him going in on killing off every threat. Especially considering many of his greatest allies are from corps who are seen as threats
What the hell man?
Hal Jordan had sex with an underaged girl (GTFO retons). If Superman and Flash have a reason to go rogue, then expect Hal Jordan to be the serial rapist in the team.

shaowebb

If Superman and Flash have a reason to go rogue, then expect Hal Jordan to be the serial rapist in the team.
Actually that guy right there is a pretty strong way to gauge which side of the argument Green Lantern will be on. I hadn't really factored him in before, but I have NEVER seen those two split on an issue. Their like the DC best bros for life. I guess it will come down to one thing...if the government is backing Superman then GL is a sure bet since he follows the law of the land from what I've noticed. If not then its pretty much gonna be him following whatever The Flash does.

I could be wrong on Hal though since I mainly followed GL during Kyle's run and Blackest Night so my view of him may be off these days what with all the New 52 and such. Plus, I've never watched his show.

shaowebb

Hal's not exactly a rapist, more like he's a pedophile. GA rubbed off on him the wrong way.
Wait...now Green Arrow is a pedophile too? Since when? I know he had a prostitute with aids for a sidekick, but they never slept together.

Reedoms

Noob
Wait...now Green Arrow is a pedophile too? Since when? I know he had a prostitute with aids for a sidekick, but they never slept together.
Any female that Ollie comes into contact he bangs. She a 16 year old from 3000 BC and married to a shaman? He don't give a fuck.

shaowebb

Any female that Ollie comes into contact he bangs. She a 16 year old from 3000 BC and married to a shaman? He don't give a fuck.
This will require proof good sir. Hilariously poor writer ideas are always worth a laugh.