What's new

Injustice character roster so far + Prediction of FULL roster

Glass Sword

Nobody
Did Ed Boon not tweet Sinestro might be in the game or that other guy?
If Black Adam is in I think Sinestro would be in too since they are willing to make different characters with similar powers. Of course I could be wrong.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Did Ed Boon not tweet Sinestro might be in the game or that other guy?
If Black Adam is in I think Sinestro would be in too since they are willing to make different characters with similar powers. Of course I could be wrong.
I will admit if Ocean Master is only a cameo, then Atrocitus would be a cool character, sort of a Green Lantern Power character instead of a Gadget character.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
That's definitely not Dr. Fate in the Aquaman video. It doesn't have a gold helmet or blue outfit. Not to mention the fact he's been seen in the background without a new model.

I don't remember Zatanna ever being hinted.

Also, you forgot Raven and Sinestro.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I have to give huge props to NRS for keeping the roster on full lock so far (other than Shazam image that leaked from Injustice site; they uploaded that too soon!). Knock on wood though as there is still about two months for leaks... hopefully we can make it without any more.

I have to give huge props to NRS for keeping the roster on full lock so far (other than Shazam image that leaked from Injustice site; they uploaded that too soon!). Knock on wood though as there is still about two months for leaks... hopefully we can make it without any more.
Leaks will be here earliest Mid March or towards the end of March early April.

Someone's gonna get that game early, I bet.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I've already said that I think for NRS to do anything less than 28 would be disappointing for them as a dev team, seeing as they pushed out 28 well rounded characters for MK9 at ship. And no, I don't mean they should just have the roster super huge like MK Armageddon.

They should aim for 28 or a bit above.
yep .... MK9 has 32 characters total, but, excluding the guests dudes (Freddy and Kratos), and counting the 3 DLC real MK characters released , we have 30 pure MK universe characters in that roster, so, Injustice should be at least 30 DC universe characters as well .... seems fair and good if this could happen this way .... anyway

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't remember if he was hinted, but I have the feeling that Black Manta is gonna make it.
I really hope so. I don't have high hopes for Prometheus to make it in, so I'm hoping to be able to main Black Manta. Dude's a baller!