What's new

Injustice character roster so far + Prediction of FULL roster

I would rather have Grodd than Doomsday but i guess they would change Jason for Poison Ivy for 6 girls.
Yeah, that's the point.

My list doesn't even include characters like Doomsday and Zatanna, who are a very high possibility (dunno why, I just have a feeling).
So having a limited roster of 24 characters at the beginning would really be a bummer. I expect to see at least 26.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Assuming there will just 24 characters so here is my prediction:

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. The Flash
5. Solomon Grundy
6. Harley Quinn
7. Cyborg
8. Nightwing
9. Catwoman
10. Deathstroke
11. Green Arrow
12. Bane
13. The Joker
14. Green Lantern
15. Shazam
16. Lex Luthor
17. Aquaman
18. Doomsday
19. Raven
20. Martian Manhunter
21. Hawkgirl
22. Captain Cold
23. Zatanna
24. Sinestro (If a skin then I'm guessing Gorilla Grodd instead)

Yeah, that's the point.

My list doesn't even include characters like Doomsday and Zatanna, who are a very high possibility (dunno why, I just have a feeling).
So having a limited roster of 24 characters at the beginning would really be a bummer. I expect to see at least 26.
I think having 24 would be a major downgrade from MK. I know it's not the same IP, but they'll still be held to that level of excellence. That's why I think either 28 or 30. Not counting DLC.

And I wouldn't want Poison Ivy over Swamp Thing. Yes, the game is kind of a sausage fest at this point, but to me, Swamp Thing's a more likeable character. Though Ivy's...ahem, RELATIONSHIP with Harley Quinn is always a good thing.

Reedoms

Noob
When was he confirmed?
Besides if there's not 6 girls on a 24 roster these guys will keep spamming Ed on twitter with sausage fest.
He wasn't. You just mentioned that Ivy had powers that no one else had. Felt the need to point out the Swampy has her powers and more. Though I really don't understand just why we need more females in the game. MK barely had 6 and that game was just dandy.

Cruz

Banned
He wasn't. You just mentioned that Ivy had powers that no one else had. Felt the need to point out the Swampy has her powers and more. Though I really don't understand just why we need more females in the game. MK barely had 6 and that game was just dandy.
I agree with you that we don't need more females than 6.....
It's MANkind after all..... ;)

Ultima78

The Ultimate
This one has confirmed AND the ACTUAL HEAVILY hinted people.

1. Aquaman
2. Cyborg
3. Green Arrow
4. Lex Luther
5. Superman
6. Bane
7. Deathstroke
8. Green Lantern
9. Nightwing
10. Wonder Woman
11. Batman
12. Doomsday
13. Harley Quinn
14. Shazam
15. Catwoman
16. Flash
17. Joker
18. Solomon Grundy
--------------------------
Hinted and teased character reveals...
19. Hawkgirl
20. Black Adam
21.Captain Cold
22.Raven
23.Ares
24.Martian Manhunter
And if there were more.......(probably 26 or 28)
25.Sinestro
26.Black Manta
Those were all the HEAVILY hinted ones.

I REALLY think Grodd WONT be in. Even if I found "Lover of Grodd" on the word search.
Grodd replaced with Manhunter. Hood replaced with Sinestro or Atrocious.
Lover of Grodd wasnt found. It was just Grodd. What you saw was Lover of Tacos. Had something to do with Boons twitter.