18.Joker
19. Harley Quinn
20. Doomsday

Confirmed through Other means/waiting for reveal or gameplay footage:
21. Doomsday
22. Black Adam
23. Ares
24. Raven

That's already 24, but I don't think that's the whole initial roster. Ed Boon has hinted at Lobo and Martain Manhunter for DLC recently, but Lobo might make it onto the main roster, who knows. If I had to pick other characters to add to this already awesome list, I'd have to go with Captain Cold and Circe. If those two were in I literally would be completely satisfied with the roster. It's such a fucking awesome list.
I think you listed Doomsday twice

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Captain Cold I still personally think is pretty much in as the 24 but I know that's just an opinion at this point. Even so I don't think they'll only be 24 initially. Maybe more right off the bat, or more through unlockable through story or missions.

Black Manta would also be pretty damn sick, it's true. Black Manta and Captain Cold are the ones I'm really crossing my fingers for at this point now that I think about it.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Captain Cold I still personally think is pretty much in as the 24 but I know that's just an opinion at this point. Even so I don't think they'll only be 24 initially. Maybe more right off the bat, or more through unlockable through story or missions.

Black Manta would also be pretty damn sick, it's true. Black Manta and Captain Cold are the ones I'm really crossing my fingers for at this point now that I think about it.
You my good man have great taste in characters

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Well there is still that mystery woman in the center of the leaked achievement pic that needs to be accounted for.

True, and if those are both characters we haven't mentioned yet then it's already 25. So bam, more than 24 already.

You my good man have great taste in characters
Love those villains that don't need powers to take on the world and the Justice League. Seeing them in gameplay in my head even gets me hype.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I thought he already put Circe and Captain Cold on his list my mistake
Nope

Heroes:
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonderwoman
4. Flash
5. Cyborg
6. Aquaman
7. Hawkgirl
8. Green Lantern
9. Shazam
10. Green Arrow
11. Nightwing

Villains:
12. Lex Luther
13. Solomon Grundy
14. Deathstroke
15. Bane
16. Sinestro
17. Catwoman
18.Joker
19. Harley Quinn

Confirmed through Other means/waiting for reveal or gameplay footage:
20. Doomsday
21. Black Adam
22. Ares
23. Raven

Whoever is on the Achievement pic:
???

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
the initial roster is no question more than 24, we've got 19 officially confirmed, then Black Adam, Raven and Doomsday who are in but havent been officially revealed, the 2 on the villains achievement we cant prove, possibly Captain Cold, and Ares, not counting Ocean Master in the Aquaman trailer since i think he would probably be a skin.
thats 26, throw in Martian Manhunter and Cheetah and we got 28
initial roster will most likely be 26-28 then there will be 4-6 DLC characters
Lobo is already occupying a DLC spot and i believe MM will make the initial so 3 more undecided spots
but then again these are just my educated guesses

trufenix

bye felicia
Has anyone confirmed flier #4 in the Aquaman trailer is Black Adam or Alt Black Adam?

Ares and mysterious female villain are the only confirmed but unseen characters as of yet, and that adds up to a pretty lopsided number. And if Cold is in, we have way more villains than heroes.

Ocean Master/Manta - Seen in Aquaman trailer
Ares - mentioned in magazine
Circe - achieve picture
Raven - Picture and seen in Injustice comic
Swamp Thing - hint from long ago
Animal Man - hint from long ago
Black Adam - basically confirmed
Captain Cold - Injustice #8 design basically reveals him playable
??? - Other person in achieve picture, could be a weird Ares design
Lobo - hinted at several times recently, may just be DLC

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Has anyone confirmed flier #4 in the Aquaman trailer is Black Adam or Alt Black Adam?

Ares and mysterious female villain are the only confirmed but unseen characters as of yet, and that adds up to a pretty lopsided number. And if Cold is in, we have way more villains than heroes.
I don't think having more villains than heroes matter honestly

Circe - achieve picture
That is definitely not Manta in the Aquaman trailer. The armor isn't tech enough. It's Ocean Master.

That is definitely not Manta in the Aquaman trailer. The armor isn't tech enough. It's Ocean Master.
All you saw was the leg. It's most likely Ocean Master, but we can't know for sure. It could also just be some typical atlantean they stuck in the trailer to try and confuse us.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
All you saw was the leg. It's most likely Ocean Master, but we can't know for sure. It could also just be some typical atlantean they stuck in the trailer to try and confuse us.
thats Ocean Master we know for sure, who else would be in Atlantis in (what looks like) Aquaman's throne room threatening him, that wears purple and can turn the Atlantean soldiers against Aquaman?

yes its Adam's alt, we know this.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Circe - achieve picture
I would love for him to be in, but I don't know why people are so sure Captain Cold is in just from his design in the comic. Okay yes there was the ice in the trailer, but still it's a bit of a leap.