What's new

Injustice character roster so far + Prediction of FULL roster

wait a minute...
About Killer Croc and Darkseid. Remember MK9 when you fight against Kintaro there is Goro in the background sitting on his throne and watching the battle going on in his lair.
When you fight Goro there is nobody sitting in the background.
Could it be (I really hope so) that they made it the same way with Darkseid? If no player chooses Darkseid he will be there and punish the player who gets beaten through the portal. But if one player is actually playing as Darkseid there is nobody waiting at the other side of the boomtube and the fight continues on Apocalypse.
As Darkseid was pretty much detailed I still have hopes he can be a playable character.

This is all guesswork of course but I think the leading contenders for the first 24 are those listed below:

Heroes:
1 - 11. Officially confirmed
12. Raven

Villains:
1-9. Officially confirmed (including Doomsday)
10. Black Adam
11. Ares
12. Killer Frost or Captain Cold

I'm hoping for 28 total playable characters. We still have that achievement pic that may contain someone other than Catwoman/Raven and also has an uncertain female in the middle.

Leading contenders for early DLC seem to be Martian Manhunter and Lobo

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
So going under the assumption that we'll have a 28 character roster, here's what I think the final character roster will be:

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Green Lantern
6. Aquaman
7.Green Arrow
8. Cyborg
9. Hawkgirl
10. Shazam
11. Nightwing
12. Lex Luthor
13. The Joker
14. Deathstroke
15. Harley Quinn
16. Solomon Grundy
17. Catwoman
18. Sinestro
19. Bane
20. Doomsday
21. Black Adam
22. Raven
23. Animal Man
24. Swamp Thing
25. Robin
26. Captain Cold
27. Ares
28. Circe (Assuming that she's the one in the center of the achievement pic.)

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
All I care for is Zatanna!!!

Poison Ivy would be nice too.

It wold be great to have less of a sausagefest!

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
As usual with someone compiling these predicition lists, you seem to have a 15-13 ratio of heroes to villains. Lose Robin and come up with another villain.
Didn't they say they were going for 'about' an even ratio of heroes and villains? I don't think it has to be an exact split between the two.

trufenix

bye felicia
Poor Jason, can't get a break. It probably doesn't help that I want him in so I can recreate that scene. "Tell me, which hurts more? This? Or this? Forehand? Or backhand?"
Doesn't he tell Batman or Nightwing or Robin at some point that "I had to hit Jason way harder than that" or something?

this X10000000000000000000
Robin wont be in the game but i can still hope for Jason, he's too perfect for this game to be left out
How is Jason perfect? We have five gadgeteers, four people with guns, three acrobats, two people with ziplines, and a partridge in a pear tree. Power Girl would be less redundant.

I wish people would stop assuming the 24 slot roster is the tell all be all. They've stated that its simply a decoy.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
But they've said its merely a decoy. They've confirmed that there are more roster shots than shown.
This is correct. Hector confirmed this twice over at NYCC with his comments. He said that the revealed roster of 12 at that time wasn't even half the characters in the game, so there is definitely more than 24 characters. How many more remains to be seen, but I think 28 characters is a pretty safe bet.

drift221

Shocking Your System
This is all guesswork of course but I think the leading contenders for the first 24 are those listed below:

Heroes:
1 - 11. Officially confirmed
12. Raven

Villains:
1-9. Officially confirmed (including Doomsday)
10. Black Adam
11. Ares
12. Killer Frost or Captain Cold

I'm hoping for 28 total playable characters. We still have that achievement pic that may contain someone other than Catwoman/Raven and also has an uncertain female in the middle.

Leading contenders for early DLC seem to be Martian Manhunter and Lobo
LBSH.... You can go ahead and confirm Black Adam. We saw a clear alt costume (same as we saw with Hawk Girl) and if theres more than 24 slots then he's in.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
LBSH.... You can go ahead and confirm Black Adam. We saw a clear alt costume (same as we saw with Hawk Girl) and if theres more than 24 slots then he's in.
Plus the IGN guys confirmed that in an earlier part of the story mode he has hair, so his bald look is definitely an alt, which means he's playable since they wouldn't give an NPC multiple costumes.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Heroes:
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonderwoman
4. Flash
5. Cyborg
6. Aquaman
7. Hawkgirl
8. Green Lantern
9. Shazam
10. Green Arrow
11. Nightwing

Villains:
12. Lex Luther
13. Solomon Grundy
14. Deathstroke
15. Bane
16. Sinestro
17. Catwoman
18.Joker
19. Harley Quinn

Confirmed through Other means/waiting for reveal or gameplay footage:
20. Doomsday
21. Black Adam
22. Ares
23. Raven

Ed Boon has hinted at Lobo and Martain Manhunter for DLC recently, but Lobo might make it onto the main roster, who knows. If I had to pick other characters to add to this already awesome list, I'd have to go with Captain Cold and Circe. If those two were in I literally would be completely satisfied with the roster. It's such a fucking awesome list.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Aye, one of the IGN guys noted in the preview they had seen prior (the preview where various media first mentioned characters like Sinestro, Ares, Raven, and Black Adam) Black Adam had hair.
yeah i remember they saw him earlier so i knew he was playable.

Yes, in the IGN rewind for the Lex Luthor trailer they mention that back when they got to look at the story mode's first chapter they saw Black Adam and at that point in the story he had hair.
cool i didnt know they did a rewind theater for it, that proves he's playable for the people who still didnt wanna believe the obvious