What's new

Injustice Ultimate Edition Announced; Drops November 12th in NA

Sami

Noob
All I know is I'm gonna be looking at that PC edition hard to get ahold of some unpackers. Raven needs a face lift.
I just want someone to mod in Raven's New 52 skin.

PC version is also the answer to people who want more skins - you in theory have unlimited skins, all for free :)

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
You know what would be fun? If MK10 was PS4 exclusive.

And then we could have people siding with PS4/MK and Xbone/KI3 and have all kinds of fun arguments over the internet.

And by fun, I mean the worst thing in the world.

Amazing is overselling it. But better then the vanilla cover yes.
Hell no, I want my MK10 on xbox one.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I bought every single thing that NRS released and I dont regret a single fucking purchase. Would I feel happy to have NOT played and been there to watch this games growth because its getting a cheaper all in one retail edition a year later than the original?

NO.

I was here, I played, I went through the highs and lows, I watched characters evolve from bottom to the top. Thats what I paid for and thats what I enjoyed. I bought the skins to enjoy Flashpoint memories, and see cool stuff like Hawkgirl in Blackest Night gear alongside Blackest Night Doomsday.

If NRS wants to offer everything I paid for to consumers at a package rate so that they can get the full experience so they dont walk past a game with around at least an additional $30 worth of DLC needed to get the full experience after retail then good on them IMO. This grows our community and that is a good thing.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I bought every single thing that NRS released and I dont regret a single fucking purchase. Would I feel happy to have NOT played and been there to watch this games growth because its getting a cheaper all in one retail edition a year later than the original?

NO.

I was here, I played, I went through the highs and lows, I watched characters evolve from bottom to the top. Thats what I paid for and thats what I enjoyed. I bought the skins to enjoy Flashpoint memories, and see cool stuff like Hawkgirl in Blackest Night gear alongside Blackest Night Doomsday.

If NRS wants to offer everything I paid for to consumers at a package rate so that they can get the full experience so they dont walk past a game with around at least an additional $30 worth of DLC needed to get the full experience after retail then good on them IMO. This grows our community and that is a good thing.
Thank you...just thank you.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
What is then? They could've just not made DLC for the game at all, but we got a decent amount. Although you may not have wanted some of the characters, I guarantee as a whole there were way more people that did want said character than didn't. (Aside from Batgirl, but who cares she has an amazing design and is great in the game)

sigh.... Im really lazy right now... I was replying to this comment.

So many ungrateful crybabies in this thread. Be happy NRS gave us 6 dlc characters, loads of skins and a FREE balance patche.

they didnt give it to us, we paid for it. i dont really care for more dlc chars, just more fixing patches and xbox one version.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I just want someone to mod in Raven's New 52 skin.

PC version is also the answer to people who want more skins - you in theory have unlimited skins, all for free :)
Yeah I never did get the PC MK after talk of its online but Injustice is still really active so I dont mind double dipping to start getting serious about modeling and texturing the assets. For the hilarity me or someone else should do the Dr Fate Zatanna skin mod to show everyone that they really DONT want that. My God the jumping split and some of them poses.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Damnit,was hoping "six DLC Characters" meant six NEW ONES =-(
The Red Hood dream may be dead....still gettin this for PS4 tho since that'll be my primary system,new revamped game for next gen means I wont have to switch from system to system just to play.Good shyt,plus MMH and Zatanna since I didnt pay shyt for em

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Did NRS just babality this entire community? Sure seems like it.
It's more like NRS is flunking out, and repeating the same grade they have been in with the FGC for 3 years straight. They aren't learning. I hope I'm 100% wrong about this I REALLY REALLY DO, but it's just all looking way too familiar.

Sami

Noob
Yeah I never did get the PC MK after talk of its online but Injustice is still really active so I dont mind double dipping to start getting serious about modeling and texturing the assets. For the hilarity me or someone else should do the Dr Fate Zatanna skin mod to show everyone that they really DONT want that. My God the jumping split and some of them poses.
Yep, never picked up MK PC either as the game was well past the end of its life and I put plenty of hours into the console version. Injustice on the other hand is still fresh and I've been without a console for months and miss playing it.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Boon also said this not long ago folks: I (s)ense another (k)ind of announcement coming (i)n about 24 hours....(n)ice !!!

Skins..........are on the way,be happy. Your welcome

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Boon also said this not long ago folks: I (s)ense another (k)ind of announcement coming (i)n about 24 hours....(n)ice !!!

Skins..........are on the way,be happy. Your welcome
Ok I get some more costumes before the game goes completely untouched for good...awesome.