What's new

Injustice Ultimate Edition Announced; Drops November 12th in NA

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Took me ages to remember who the 6th DLC character was lol

30 new skins? Maybe Grundy might get some decent ones :)

OnlineRon91

Joker++
Red Son 1: 3
Red Son 2: 3
New 52: 3
Blackest Night 1: 3
Blackest Night 2: 3
Killing Joke: 3
Earth 2: 3
Titans: 3
Bad Girls: 3
Ame-Comi: 3
Compat: 6
MOS: 2
iOS: 6

In-Game: 5
Regime/Insurgency Alternates: 24

So there's roughly 42 skins before you even hit on disk unlockables, no need to expect more I guess...

#wrapitup

2 more for In-Game - New 52 Flash for signing up for WBID and Yellow Lantern for winning a ranked match. I'm counting 75 total alt costumes. :)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
2 more for In-Game - Flash (New 52 i think) for signing up for WBID and Yellow Lantern for winning a ranked match.
Flash I put under the iOS as you could unlock him.

But I gotta say... I'm a little freaked out that you read my mind somehow and knew that of all the on disc unlocks the Yellow Lantern skin was the one I forgot O_O

Art Killer B

[Mid-tier Humble-man]
The amazing stuff:
  • UMvC3: Released 9 months later, added 12 new characters, 9 stages, gameplay, interface and balance changes. New modes. $39,99. -"Ripoff!", "Burn to cinders, Cashcom!"
  • Injustice Ultimate Edition: 7 months later. Disc/patch locked content on the go...$49,99. -"NRS, best developer ever!"

Side note:
Seriously, NRS, is this your attempt to compete against Killer Instinct in the next generation? Wow...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Seriously, NRS, is this your attempt to compete against Killer Instinct in the next generation? Wow...
Does kinda feel that way doesn't it?
But by the way Boon mentioned it, it sounds like PS4 might have been part of the Vita deal.
When asked why the complete edition isn't coming to Wii U/Xbox One he said it's "not that simple" or something similar.

So chances are it was a deal of some kind. Either way, PC for Injustice and XBox One for KI for now.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I (s)ense another (k)ind of announcement coming (i)n about 24 hours....(n)ice !!!

I wonder if it will be exclusive to the ultimate edition?

Or if it will just be one skin, or a new tease every day for the rest of the week, similar to how they used to do it?