New Kombat Kast this week, the Terminator branded one. For a look at this ballsy stud who smokes his stogie anywhere he wants, click below so that you too may learn how you may also avoid needing a hideout place.
Terminator's trailer has officially released, and is available for viewing. He faces off against a few different members of the cast, while we get a first look at his abilities, strings, and Fatal Blow/Fatalities.
October Update Patch Notes OCTOBER UPDATE --Currently live on Xbox One and PS4
General Gameplay Adjustments
· Move list corrections
· Improvements to AI logic
· Added a third Tournament Variation for all characters, which can be used in Kombat League, offline Tournament mode and any match with Kompetitive mode enabled
· Added a visual indicator when you have new items available within the Kustomization menus.
· Added new animations for several characters when losing a round
· Added several new Brutalities for players to discover
· Added new end of round taunts for players to unlock
· Visual prompts will now update correctly when a player changes controller settings inside of Fatality Training
· Removed the ability for some characters to...
In a really cool teaser reveal, we've got word on the first gameplay trailer for the Terminator coming tomorrow. We also have a Kombat Kast for him planned this week, so expect a lot of Arnold to be hitting your screen over the next few days.
New Kombat Kast, this one detailing 3rd variations for the cast and a mysterious new game mode. If you couldn't watch for yourself on Netherrealm's Twitch, then read on for a brief breakdown of what they discussed.