What's new

Injustice Ultimate Edition Announced; Drops November 12th in NA

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Swamp thing bashing you over the head wirh a tombstone makes less sense red hood with deathstroke moves.

Oh ya, Grundy does do that doesn't he, I always forget he has a super.

If they really wanted to go all out they could replace the tombstone with like a tree trunk, and the knives with vines, and change all his clash quotes to generic grunts. It would be kinda funny seeing him rip a tree trunk out of his stomach.

But I would rather just wait for Injustice 2, and hope he shows up in that.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So with the Arrow skin thing announced it kind of does have the vibe that now they begin working on MK10 and only hotfix this game as needed from here on lol.

Hmmm...shit if thats the case Im still down with that. Game is good now and we can finally try to level it up unimpeded by rebalances all the time. While we level we get MK10 worked on in that scenario so if this is the case then all is well in my eyes.

zoofs

bless
So with the Arrow skin thing announced it kind of does have the vibe that now they begin working on MK10 and only hotfix this game as needed from here on lol.

Hmmm...shit if thats the case Im still down with that. Game is good now and we can finally try to level it up unimpeded by rebalances all the time. While we level we get MK10 worked on in that scenario so if this is the case then all is well in my eyes.
I still don't feel like the game should be done until at least sinestro, ba, and kf get a skin. its acceptable for dlc to not have skins because theyre dlc, but when the rest of the cast has extra skins and those 3 don't thats pretty pathetic.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I still don't feel like the game should be done until at least sinestro, ba, and kf get a skin. its acceptable for dlc to not have skins because theyre dlc, but when the rest of the cast has extra skins and those 3 don't thats pretty pathetic.
Hmm...cant say as I disagree with that. I just feel that we're probably good as far as roster size goes now. I've just been looking forward to growing the meta we have instead of changing it with new cast and patches for awhile and was hoping this patch would be it aside from hot fixes for infinites and such. I get the feeling Joker may end up eating a hotfix after that thread yesterday lol...

zoofs

bless
Hmm...cant say as I disagree with that. I just feel that we're probably good as far as roster size goes now. I've just been looking forward to growing the meta we have instead of changing it with new cast and patches for awhile and was hoping this patch would be it aside from hot fixes for infinites and such. I get the feeling Joker may end up eating a hotfix after that thread yesterday lol...
i didnt say anything about new characters though, while there should have been more dlc characters i just feel like skins for the characters that never got any is pretty necessary.

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
I wonder if the collectable Hero Cards on the Vita version means that part of the iOS game is going to be incorporated into it. If so, I wonder how those cards work into the multiplayer.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
shit, if we're getting hotfixes can they finally fix Shazam's b.2?

this looks like its running on ps3 or x box they have nailed it on vita as they did with mk9 hopefully the netcode will be good aswell

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Anyone know the anser to this question

will it be Region free?
played everyone on the EU version so many times we all know each other by first name