What's new

Injustice Ultimate Edition Announced; Drops November 12th in NA

The game will cost $49.99/£49.99 on PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360 and $29.99/£29.99 on PC and Vita. Warner Bros. explains that this will get you £79 worth of content, including Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and Mortal Kombat's Scorpion as additional fighters, along with 40 bonus character skins and 60 S.T.A.R. Labs Missions. The Americas version also comes bundled with the soundtrack.
That is total BS. $50 is not £50. It's about £30.

That means UK people are paying more than 50% more for the same game.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
I'm guessing that this is the only fighter for the PS4 to date? If so I'll hold off for a year before I get one.

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
So this pretty much means no new DLC or skins.I still wantz my captain marvel skin for shazam and Static:(

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
I was planning on giving injumpstice a second chance cause ill getting a xbox one but if it wont be on one then ill pass.

Vagrant

Noob
Xbone gets KI which I plan on playing

Ps4 gets remastered IGAU which I already play and would enjoy a remastered version, but won't be on Xbone

I just asked my bank account and it told me "Being able to pay rent = Ps4 OR Xbone but is not equal to PS4 AND XBONE"

I guess since I already have IGAU for the 360 I'll go with the Xbone.

Sidenote: I laughed at scorpion not being on the cover. Wasn't he one of the most downloaded DLC chars in IGAU? Why not advertise him on the cover? Was the TYM backlash really that strong? Well damn!, and people say NRS doesn't listen to the community! Definitely an interesting decision.