What's new

Guide Green Arrow Living Combo Thread

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009
F2 d1 3 ice arrow, walk slightly forward, b3, j2, 2 2 3 hurricane bow

The f2 d1 3 starter is a really quick low to overhead mixup

7L

Heads up!
Ji 1, 113 ice Ji 1 111 super - b3 ji3 22 df1 - 75% (24/51) not hard to hit for the super reset.

bnb corner, 113 df2 11, 22 df1
bnb corner 113 df2 11 22 low ice arrow b3, jumpback 3 2 df2

my main bnb mid is just 113, ice arrow then i mix up with either 2-2 db2 (to get distance from opponent) or 22, dash in for a throw mixup

I'm still getting used to this, I'll probably have more to post in here, I love to experiment.

I do have trouble with the 113 dash 22 though, not sure why but sometimes it goes through him and autocorrects to the other side. any tips?

edit, sorry i'm really tired. been using this for my midscreens

Ji1, 113 ice arrow b3 ji3, 22 df1 average like 30% or so

mixup for a low is f2d13, ice arrow, b3 j3 22 df1

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
If you can, please add combo damage. This will make other's lives (including mine for editing purposes) a lot easier. Thank you.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Max dmg in the corner?

Nice. I messed around with this a bit and noticed that on some characters the enhanced up haven blast doesn't hit twice consistently or at all. Haven't tested this to much just noticed it on a run through the arcade ladder. Something to be aware of anyway.

IIWade3II

Kuff Botal
Im not the best at looking for more damage but 1,1,3 electric arrow, b2, dash db1 juggles them in the air above you maybe giving more options?

What's the most damage anyone is getting without ice arrow? We need a bnb for when an opponent gets in on you unexpectedly and there's no time to queue the ice arrow. I imagine the damage for this is going to be low, but what are max combos with standard arrow looking like?

Spletty

Grandmaster
I posted a no ice earlier, basically a variation of one posted early. 113, ji2, 223 df1/db4/db2 (however you end combos, I end by cueing an ice arrow)

For the ji3 combos in the first post, I prefer to end with df1.

ji3, 223, df1 30% off crossup instead of 28%, only 2% more, but why not?

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Heres a bunch of your guy's combos in video form as well as more consistent anti air combos and a reset combo I thought up at the end
The last super reset combo looked very tight! Maybe too tight? Usually it is hard to get away from the super with a backdash on wake up because you have to time it perfectly, but that last set up looked like a reversal backdash might get away from it on wake up? Still good stuff:)

The last super reset combo looked very tight! Maybe too tight? Usually it is hard to get away from the super with a backdash on wake up because you have to time it perfectly, but that last set up looked like a reversal backdash might get away from it on wake up? Still good stuff:)
I see, my timing for that one was super right before they hit the ground. So, if you super as they hit the ground the setup should be more viable if you can backdash out of the first. I'll test out more.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm beginning to think the key to unlocking Green Arrow damaging combos may not be in Ice arrow resets. I'm thinking I may need to switch loads to electric or fire and see if I can't combo challenge work those into my stuff to get them more hit stun to allow for more strings or to just plain get more damage via combustible arrows. This gonna get tricky, but geez I don't wanna have to blow 4 bars on Super combos or utilize stage hazards to get good damage with him all the time. Too situational and risky. Back to the lab!

Im not the best at looking for more damage but 1,1,3 electric arrow, b2, dash db1 juggles them in the air above you maybe giving more options?
And I'll be taking this with me ;)

Hatake09

Noob
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's two meter less combo variations in the corner.

Ice arrow equipped - Jump in 2>113>df2>b23>Ice Arrow, dash back, jump in 2>b23>df1 41%

Electric arrow equipped - Jump in 2>113>df2>b23>Electric Arrow>111>df1 40%

What are you guys doing when you crossup a ducking opponent? JI3, 223, slide timing seems super strict when they are ducking. Is it just me that has trouble landing that?

I just started doing crossup ji3, down arrow for 20% if they are ducking.

I've been messing around with 1,1,3 electric arrow, b2, dash db1.
After the db1, you can do 2,2,db4. Then you can start your mix ups such as:
whiff f2,d1,4
Or if you think they are going to block low,b2,4
I believe you could also go for a jump 2 for a cross-up depending on the opponent size.
The whiff f2,d1,3 may also catch back dashes.
I haven't looked for a way around them just rolling backwards.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
37% corner combo

B23xx low ice arrow, b3, jump back 3, 33xx qcf1.

You can sacrifice some damage by ending with ice/flame/electric arrow prep instead of qcf1

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
This thread is going to become a mess. There should be one with all the info in the first post constantly updated.

It's gonna get worse when I post this:

Cossner said:
Best Finisher = Hurricane Bow.
Best EX Finisher = EX Stinger.
Easy Combos.

Starter Strings:

f2d13
b13
b23

Midscreen

No bars & No arrows:

28% = jp 3 -> b13 xx Stinger