What's new

Guide Green Arrow Living Combo Thread

Also, I know this is probably just me, but I never use any meter for GA unless its a clash or a super. Is there really a need to use any meter as GA? I always save it for a potential super reset combo which has saved my ass so many times. I feel like that reset (when it actually lands) more than makes up for all of the combos I could have meterburned for additional damage.

You can use Dead-on MB after a ji 3 so that all 4 arrows connect. Its does 34% Damage. ( that move hurts )
For exemple :
Ji3, f2d1 xx d4, Ji 3 ( cross up ) xx Dead-on MB does 40% midscreen.

I'll experiment a bit more with this. :D

Edit: for some weird reasons damage is inconsistant and most of the time i get 39% its in between the two ;)

Nice combo, but seems a little hard to do consistent (From reading it, haven't been able to try it), and you do need the ice arrow. I prefer to mix between *these 2 combos* in the corner or finish with hurricane bow for more damage but worse oki. Btw, what do you mean with "Savage Blow"? Do you mean savage blast? If so, I can'r really see how the opponent floats long enough for it to hit so late in the combo:eek:

*these 2 combos*
Yeah I meant Hurricane Bow. Sorry bout that. It's not that hard to do once you get the timing right.

The combo is my goto move since it starts off with f2d13 which is already hard to block, especially with consistent corner pressure but I can see why you prefer those combos you mentioned. Still, I'd rather make my opponent's life a living hell by always spamming f2d13 in the corner since I can cancel it anytime into a surprise arrow. And if the overhead connects when I don't have an arrow, it gives me enough time to reload also. I might just look into that last combo of yours though.

Seapeople

This one's for you
B23~MB sky alert, 111~sky alert, 111~load arrow = 45%/47% 1 bar no freeze arrow. Finallyy people are gonna have to start respecting the damage from b23.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I'm gathering BnBs as I see them in this thread for a buddy of mine; how accurate is this list?

(Frozen from raw Ice Arrow) J2 > 113 > J2 > ender
(Frozen from raw Ice Arrow, does 1% less but is easier) b+3 > J3 > 111 xx whatever
b+23 > MB Sky Alert > 111 xx Sky Alert > 111 xx oki or damage
(anything) xx Ice Arrow > b+3 > J3 > b+23
Super > b+3 > J3 > b+2 xx whatever
Ender can be 223 xx Hurricane Bow for damage, 223 xx Super for unblockable reset, or b+23 xx arrow reload for oki.

Also, what's the best combo after d+2?

Erazor

Noob
I'm looking for some help with the reorganising of the combos. Would be great if someone could watch all the combovids in this thread and write down the notations, so I can sort them. Make sure you list the damage too.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
What categories should we have for the combos?

-mid screen max damage (With/without arrow stocked)
-corner max damage (With/without arrow stocked)
-Freeze starter (Corner/mid screen)
-b3 starter (corner/mid screen) (With/without arrow stocked)
-f3 starter (corner/mid screen) (With/without arrow stocked)
-f2d13 starter (corner/mid screen) (With/without arrow stocked)
-super starter (With/without arrow stocked)

The categories should also be divided in to 0-4 bars (not the super starter ofc), and also re-stock option (By this I mean to re-load an ice arrow during the combo to keep good pressure, but sacrificing damage) (This doesn't include the max damage options though)

Erazor

Noob
What categories should we have for the combos?

-mid screen max damage (With/without arrow stocked)
-corner max damage (With/without arrow stocked)
-Freeze starter (Corner/mid screen)
-b3 starter (corner/mid screen) (With/without arrow stocked)
-f3 starter (corner/mid screen) (With/without arrow stocked)
-f2d13 starter (corner/mid screen) (With/without arrow stocked)
-super starter (With/without arrow stocked)

The categories should also be divided in to 0-4 bars (not the super starter ofc), and also re-stock option (By this I mean to re-load an ice arrow during the combo to keep good pressure, but sacrificing damage) (This doesn't include the max damage options though)
I sorted the combos the following way, gearing to the Smoke Combo Thread:

Midscreen
- Combostarter (e.g. b23)
---> No Arrows
---> Ice Arrow
---> Electric Arrow

Corner
- Combostarter (e.g. b23)
---> No Arrows
---> Ice Arrow
---> Electric Arrow

Super (Combos and Resets)

TBH I don't know what to do with the meter burn versions, because if each section is sorted by 0-4 bars, it's going to be a HUGE thread. What do you think about that?

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
In my opinion, it's usually not worth it to spend bar in combos for GA, but save it for super, push block, wager or simply zoning. But a combo thread do need to display what the character can do and what options he has with meter burn in combos too. Even if it only adds a few % it might be good to know in certain situations. What are your thoughts? Just add MB's under the categories you mentioned?

Erazor

Noob
In my opinion, it's usually not worth it to spend bar in combos for GA, but save it for super, push block, wager or simply zoning. But a combo thread do need to display what the character can do and what options he has with meter burn in combos too. Even if it only adds a few % it might be good to know in certain situations. What are your thoughts? Just add MB's under the categories you mentioned?
I agree about the meter usage. For now, I'd put all the MB combos per starter in one section, while pointing out the specific use (wall carry or increased damage). For corner combos, the 0-4 bar system might be usefull.