What's new

The Overreacting to IGAU

tom I have 2 questions:

who is the most kung lao like character based on his playstyle anti zone/rushdown style? and please dont recommend batman because Im not feeling him.

2nd does deathstroke have some good upclose tools as well or is he a pure zoning character, it seems like he is what nrs wanted stryker to be.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Is Black Adam meant to play like a mix between Shang and C-sub. Played him last night and it seems like his projectiles are good for making people go into the air and his bombs/divekicks are good for locking people down, but whats his normal ability like. I didnt get much look at his strings because it was hard to read the movelist (there was some gibberish over the top of the moves) but his LLM and bM H uL were giving me good mileage for getting people off me, though he has shit like bL that is +6 on block. Also does he have any advancing/ranged normals that cover the space in front of him, i had problems keeping people off me once they got too close for chucking.

Also what is the mindgames behind his trait, its good for when people come in to blockstring you, they take some damage, but i couldnt make it do much else other than that .

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Tom Brady

This could be another question that will end up being a "Can't say until 4/16", or just one that you simply can't or don't want to answer. If so for either, then I will totally understand.

Strictly in terms of how the game performs and not taking that system's controller into question: is there any noticeable difference with how the game performs on either 360 or PS3?

Tom Brady im looking for the thread to JOIN THE GREEN lantern core ? you would accept this once in a life time recruit by the warkahn emperor of outworld lol and btw i was a waaay better green lantern then you on mkdc :D

SILENCE !!!!! THE EMPEROR IS SPEAKING !!!

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Looks like Toms gone for now.

Hope he will see my question.

1. Anyway, are there any zoners or projectile people who use overhead/low projectiles? Some that have both?

2. Would you think that intractables are fair and viable for tourney play? Transitions?

3. How do Grundys chain throws work? I saw the inputs once, but it looks like its the same style as Jax's generic throw. And honestly, it was frustrating and unclear how to do it with Jax for me. Is it generous to allow me to do the chain throw I want every time? Or will I be doing like Jax and fucking up?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Stroke, Cyborg, Sinestro and Bane. Is this a remotely good setup for a Saibot/Reptile user, or should I consider looking at someone like Doomsday or Raven instead? :confused: Thanks in advance.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Haha reading this forum all i hear in my head is "Tom Brady?, Tom Brady?, Tom Brady' and so on, right heart with the Q and A but i think you need someone else who tested the game in here to help you with answering so many questions? or else let the mods pick like the top 30 questions that people where asking or something, i dont know

ill ask my questions when it calms down in here

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Tom Brady how important do you think sweeps will be in the spacing game? I've been using Wonder Woman's lasso stance sweep a lot but I'm still not sure if I like it or not.

trufenix

bye felicia
man, I hadn't read the thread before. Jesus christ some of these questions. Tom, if a northbound train is leaving st. louis at approximately 45 kilometers and has 2 nightwing players on it, how many pixels wide is black adam's standing heavy when viewed on a samsung 48" crt? ffs, do people actually play games anymore?