What's new

The Overreacting to IGAU

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Tom Brady Ok let me change my question... how good are anti-airs in this game? Batman has none, WW too slow etc... do other chars have faster and better ranged anti-airs???
Batman has anti-airs. Off the top of my head he has b2 which is a great combo starter imho, he also has the up-hook, Wonderwoman has dat Lasso spin- Unless you're referring to anti-crossup technology? I'm sure they do.

Ok, guys..

These questions are way to character specific. I wanted to answer some general questions not give in depth character breakdowns.

I dont want to tell you who you should play. I believe you all have the ability to be great players, I want you to discover whats right for you. I don't want to impede anyones growth by telling them what character best suites them. You know you better then I know you, I assure you of that.

Tim Static I need to ask that this thread get closed for now and I'll make a new one on april 16. Maybe I can so a stream on midnight 4/16 or something and answer everyones questions.

If I didnt get to your question, I am very sorry. I want to help everyone as much as possible, just right now i'm limited on what I can and cant say.

Ok, guys..

These questions are way to character specific. I wanted to answer some general questions not give in depth character breakdowns.

I dont want to tell you who you should play. I believe you all have the ability to be great players, I want you to discover whats right for you. I don't want to impede anyones growth by telling them what character best suites them. You know you better then I know you, I assure you of that.

Tim Static I need to ask that this thread get closed for now and I'll make a new one on april 16. Maybe I can so a stream on midnight 4/16 or something and answer everyones questions.

If I didnt get to your question, I am very sorry. I want to help everyone as much as possible, just right now i'm limited on what I can and cant say.
I got you, really want it closed?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Ok, guys..

Bill, I think that this was a great thing that you did to take time away to open up for questions. Much respect.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Tim Static Tom Brady, My suggestion is that if you want the thread to be closed it should probably be stickied somewhere just because it is a really good one and I don't want it to be burried.

EDIT: I guess the thread got closed already so I will sticky for you guyzzzzzzzzzzz

My potential mains are -- Raven, Harley, Sinestro, Catwoman, Hawkgirl, Bane, Aquaman, gimmie some insight Lord Brady.

Raven - probably the best counter zoner in the game. Can have issues making up a catastrophic life deficit. Also has good tools in close. Does great damage and can end her juggles with F+22U+1 which gives her a cross up attempt.

Harley - good zoning, has a fast overhead air projectile which always helps, one of the best dashes in the game if not the best, her trait sucks for opponents when she gets the bomb after a knockdown.

Sinestro - almost everything he does is full combo punished. he wants to zone, zone, and zone some more. He does have some good whiff punishing with B+13. He wants to get his trait out, he then becomes Sinestro the powerful.

Catwoman - good, safe 50/50 that hurts. he B+3 is evasive as is her back dash. her aa is sketchy unless you use DB+1 which requires a read vs fast jump ins. She wants to get an and mix you up as much as possible.

Hawkgirl - shes a hit and run character. can be frustrating to fight for certain characters.

Bane - winning with him is about managing your character power well. he really wants to get 1 command throw or sweep to hit and from there its very hard for the opponent to get up. He also has one of the best back dashes in the game to help him escape pressure from faster characters.

Aquaman - good damage, good anti-air, prob one of the best defensive characters.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Tom I agree with kabelfritz it wouldn't hurt to write up a small opinion on every character. (if you have the time) It's day 1 into the game and people would like to know your opinion on each character, the people that would blow you up should not be on this forum in the first place lol.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I heard from pig that sinestro is one of the worst character in the game. That sucks because he was going to be my main.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Awhile ago you mentioned that one of the stage interactions was kinda buggy, were you talking about the motorcycle on wayne manor?
In a video, a gadget character tried to use it, but it got stuffed, and the motorcycle flipped out and drove straight at the camera, then for the rest of the match, the camera would occasionally glitch out, and the cycle would phase into and out of existence.

Edit here is the video.