What's new

The Overreacting to IGAU

HungryforPasta

Come and Get it!
Do all characters wake up at teh same speed?

If not, is there a reference index somewhere that lists the different wake up times?

It's difficult against some characters, like the joker for example, to tell whether or not a what I thought was a meaty set up, was whiffing on account of his slower wake up or whiffing do to invincibility on his wake up venom flower/crowbar.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
You can only break a combo once a match. That's bullshit considering the how long some combos can be and the damage they do.
The clash system is my LEAST favorite aspect of this game.
Yeah, I know you'll say: "Don't get in a situation where you are in a combo."
How realistic is that?

HungryforPasta

Come and Get it!
  • players can only break one combo once a match.
  • bad; considering the how long some combos can be and the damage they do.
The system if equivocal;
odds are that you're character has 30-50% combos as well and seeing as how your opponent will be able to break only one combo as well, things should work out in your favor too.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
The system if equivocal;
odds are that you're character has 30-50% combos as well and seeing as how your opponent will be able to break only one combo as well, things should work out in your favor too.
The system is ASS. If I wanted to place wagers I'd go to a horse race. This game is 90% gimmicks 10% legitimate.

cyke_out

Noob
The system is ASS. If I wanted to place wagers I'd go to a horse race. This game is 90% gimmicks 10% legitimate.
You thinking it's ass, doesn't make it so. That is called an opinion.

It's not even close to horse gambling. you can see the meter your opponent has, you can see the life situation, you can make an educated guess if preventing your opponent from gaining life is worth to you.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
You thinking it's ass, doesn't make it so. That is called an opinion.

It's not even close to horse gambling. you can see the meter your opponent has, you can see the life situation, you can make an educated guess if preventing your opponent from gaining life is worth to you.
Yeah, I was drinking and just annoyed with Catwoman's bs. MY bad. Everyone has their irritable moments.
It's not the educated guessing or life gain, it's the fact that you can only break a combo ONCE per match AND even then you can sustain damage.
Even if I am doing a lengthy damaging combo, my opponent should have an option to break it at the expense of meter more than once per match. I realize that too many breakers would be ridiculous, but having more than one would balance things better seeing as IOs already cause considerable damage.

cyke_out

Noob
Yeah, I was drinking and just annoyed with Catwoman's bs. MY bad. Everyone has their irritable moments.
It's not the educated guessing or life gain, it's the fact that you can only break a combo ONCE per match AND even then you can sustain damage.
Even if I am doing a lengthy damaging combo, my opponent should have an option to break it at the expense of meter more than once per match. I realize that too many breakers would be ridiculous, but having more than one would balance things better seeing as IOs already cause considerable damage.
Some games don't even combo breakers at all. It seems you are stuck in MK9 mentality.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Some games don't even combo breakers at all. It seems you are stuck in MK9 mentality.
Not stuck there, just feel that the one thing they should've transposed was the breaker system. It's an opinion, like or hate it, I couldn't care less.

No he's just stuck in his own ignorance...
When you point a finger...
No ignorance, just differing opinions on this issue, however, we agree that Mastodon is the fucking tits! (or does my name elude you? - not a flame, just friendly sarcasm).

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Then why are you playing it?
So I can prove to myself that I'm just tripping and it's not ass. ;)

Im glad we can agree on that :) you already seen them live?
Three times, twice on the Hunter Heritage Tour with Ghost & Opeth!! Mastodon and Opeth alternated who was closing, so I saw both bands close. Fucking Awesome!!
The first time I saw them I was up front the entire show and Bill Keliher gave me a one of his picks!!! The set they played for that show was insane. Red Fang opened, then Dillinger Escape Plan (first time seeing both of them) and then Mastodon. The encore was Creature Lives and both Red Fang and DEP came out and sang with Mastodon. Best encore I've seen thus far!!! \m/
Dry Bone Valley
Black Tongue
Crystal Skull
I Am Ahab
Capillarian Crest
Colony Of Birchmen
Megalodon
Blasteroid
Sleeping Giant
Ghost Of Karelia
All The Heavy Lifting
Curl Of The Burl
Bedazzled Fingernails
Spectrelight
Circle Of Cysquatch
Aqua Dementia
Crack The Skye
Where Strides The Behemoth
Iron Tusk
March Of The Fireants
Blood And Thunder

Creature Lives (w/ Red Fang and Dillinger Escape Plan)

nicomatc

victory has defeated uuuu...
This game is still ass it suffers from xtkn syndrome, no amount of patches will fix it, but I will admit it is incredibly fun to play, I can't leave it alone...... I think it's da costumes & da satisfaction I get from terrorizing da net wit my gdlk Tom Hardy

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
To those of whom feel the need to constantly complain... here is something to keep in mind...

"Cynicism is my least favorite quality. No one is going to get everything they want."

-

Conan O' Brien 2011