What's new

NetherRealm Studios Demos 7 Minutes of MKX Story Mode + More

D

Deleted member 35141

I know people were upset about johnny being playable(not me) but you cant disagree that he looks and fight pretty fucking awesome.
He is being voice by the guy that plays chuck greene in dead rising, its not confirmed but he sounds and looks similiar

trufenix

bye felicia
Do you think its possible we get 3 per character?
So far;
Scorpion (Normal, Hanzo, Injustice, Coarse, Cold War, MK9)
Kitana (Normal, Alt, Evil, Feudal)
Jax (Normal, Alt, Evil, Farmer)
Kenshi / Shinnok (Normal, Alt, Feudal)
Sub (Unmasked, Bi, Evil)
Everyone else

so many of the VA's are new guys this time! Aw man...well, Ermac and Sub-Zero sound awesome, and I guess I can get used to Cage's Charlie Sheen voice...

So I take it next stream we'll be seeing the new guys featured in the story trailer and the first chapter shown today. Should be pretty packed and exciting, considering we'll be seeing a lot of new fresh faces

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I also noticed this.

@CrimsonShadow Are you sure JamesMK didn't start this thread, if you get my drift? :DOGE
Haha.

Basically in Xenforo when you merge threads, the oldest thread always takes the OP slot, no matter which way the merge is done. So as an experiment, I kept a few old, empty posts around for the purpose of being able to do a new merge with a new OP.

This is the first one I've tried :) I didn't think about the display date though -- so it's good to know.

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
why does that guy with the hat remind me of Seth Rogan at the end of the game play.