What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Episode 45

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I'd take a day in isolation on the moon. Party and sex is basic shit you can get any other time if desired.

I'd also like to point it has been scientifically proven that degeneracy are marijuana use and directly proportional to each other.

Last edited:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
"How much chip can he do in the comics?" - @General M2Dave

I dunno why I found this so funny lololol

EDIT: There was 1162 entrants for MKX at EVO btw.

Last edited:

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Woah woah woah woah woah, Slips...dude....are you actually suggesting Sonic lost to King twice because he didn't learn that one matchup in three weeks? Duuuuuuude that's some downplaying of King's (tournament) success... Sonic himself claims it doesn't take more than a week to learn a matchup in this game.
You might be right, I just don't think any of the characters Fox uses can use their meta 1 game to compete with Predator's meta 1 game to win and I think that's what he's been trying to do.

Watching Wound you saw he had done his research in a matchup that looks like it is controlled by Predator. He spaced himself perfectly out of d4 range and played the game where it was most advantageous to him. Punished blocked d4's and armored through d4~low shot. Did a great job handling Predator's discs and pressure. This isn't something we've seen Fox or even the Yomi guys doing so far and I think that needs to be pointed out.

I'm not trying to downplay @Burger King's tournament wins, I think he's a great player and have always respected him. But need I remind you this whole thing started because King, Pig and most of Yomi said Wound was a fraud and only won because of BS Shinnok. I think it's only fair King gets a few jabs thrown at the legitimacy of his tournaments wins now as well.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
You know you're getting old when you remember the "Clayman" days...wish that thread didn't get stealth deleted...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'd take a day in isolation on the moon. Party and sex is basic shit you can get any other time if desired.

I'd also like to point it has been scientifically proven that degeneracy are marijuana use and directly proportional to each other.
Sources?

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I demand an apology from KTP for saying Kano got better, the only real beneficial buff he got was Cybernetic's laser being fixed so it wasn't the worst move in the game. Everything thing else didn't matter(The 32 Extender) or pushed him down the tier list(The Ex Chest bump nerfs).

Damn right you don't know.

Also I remember that Revolver and M2Dave conversation.
-Revolver: Hey Dave, Crystalline has a + on block armored launcher that hits low and has great range, I think it's pretty good.
-Dave: Do not tag me in gimmicks.

What the fuck

Last edited:

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
If 16bit was a zombie I'd shoot him in the beard to see if it reflects bullets. Always wondered.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
OMG dave's rants. SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE! More than half an hour every podcast my ears bleed.
Edit: over an hour, omg.
I'm astounded at slips' patience. Man, why do you endure this fool? He doesn't know wtf he's talking about.
"I heard/read about this stuff" - the story of dave's life.

Last edited:

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I'm no Star Wars fan but find the originals quite Charming.revenge of the syth is one of the worst films I have ever seen,I don't even know where to begin with its problems.
Best movie trilogy of all time is without question toy story.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
OMG dave's rants. SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE! More than half an hour every podcast my ears bleed.
Edit: over an hour, omg.
I'm astounded at slips' patience. Man, why do you endure this fool? He doesn't know wtf he's talking about.
"I heard/read about this stuff" - the story of dave's life.
If u dont like it then stop listening. Its really simple.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Surprise bitches! Im not black! On a serious note im glad i could help cowboy out. We easily grinded out over 500 games in that mu over the last month and he really got down the meta of that mu down to a t.

I was worried he might not get the win since in a lot of our sets he would struggle to get the first to ten but after a while he would always pull ahead by quite a lot. It was Justed a matter of how fast he would adjust to the diferences in our playstyle.

Im sure he would have beat en king badly had they played a first to 50 for example