What's new

Kombat Kast Returns this Friday!

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Disagree, it's the flashy stuff like guest characters that sell the game to the masses. The diehard fans are already buying, they need the on the fence crowd to get excited.

About the date, it could be coinkydink but every other stream has been on a Thursday so it's pretty neat timing. But yea it could be.
If he was just a guest character and not a DLC guest character then I guess it would make sense to show him off now, but he wouldn't even be released until like a month after the game has been released.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I love Kombat Kast but I'm gonna have to skip on this one. Don't want to see any story at all. I've seen enough from the two trailers. I want it all to be a surprise! Lol

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Disagree, it's the flashy stuff like guest characters that sell the game to the masses. The diehard fans are already buying, they need the on the fence crowd to get excited.

About the date, it could be coinkydink but every other stream has been on a Thursday so it's pretty neat timing. But yea it could be.
I'll hold that haha. Still think its dumb as hell though.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
First I hope to be home by 4:00pm EST to watch this. Second, I still haven't seen Reptiles EX Elbow Dash. Show it!!!

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
surprised no one has brought this up...the only characters they technically have not fully confirmed is one. So...basically the allegedly leaked roster is exactly right. All we have left to see is liu kang and dlc unless they have a massive curveball up their sleeve and the final roster is more than the select screen. which could very well be more but who knows. If let's say that roster amount is it not counting DLC then there is a chance lui kang could be an unplayable boss. that could make the last unconfirmed character either Smoke, Fuijin, or Rain. I'm kinda thinking it is Fuijin and Rain and Smoke will be the classic characters in the DLC pack. But then again they said Rain would not be DLC again so...it could be a cyborg. Anyway. unless there are a ton more characters left to reveal then the hype for me is over...just waiting for release date.

Kokoko

Somehow
They'll show us Jason at this friday. He will be the first guest character. And of course, a little part of the storyline at the next livestream. That's my dreams, so don't say "Wrong guesses" :p

Pitch blease

Last edited:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I was hoping to see gameplay/breakdowns for Jacqui, Takeda and Kung Jin. Maybe, this stream will be longer than the last ones to accomodate? Since the last stream, we've had 9 characters confirmed playable (not including DLC). A lot will be left out of the stream today, I imagine.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Yea id temper expectations for this stream guys. im guessing a variation breakdown of 2 guys weve known about since the begining along with a ch1 story preview (Wich no one wants to see since its a spoiler). Wont see goro and highly doubt we see jason gameplay.