What's new

Kombat Kast Returns this Friday!

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I get that these game companies do these kombat kast type things at the end of the work day on a friday but 3pm cst is the worst possible time ever. If you're in college you're either in class, studying, because this is around the time they take midterms right? and if you're over 21 i'd imagine you'd have one of those job things so 3pm cst in all north american time zones you'd either be working or asleep if you work 3rd. If you're in HS you'd have to literally watch it soon as you got home but only on eastern time.

so...what demographic are they after to watch these?

Jordy

Noob
omfg 10PM in europe. i'll be workin. anyway, i think theyre gonna show the 1st chapter of story mode?

I get that these game companies do these kombat kast type things at the end of the work day on a friday but 3pm cst is the worst possible time ever. If you're in college you're either in class, studying, because this is around the time they take midterms right? and if you're over 21 i'd imagine you'd have one of those job things so 3pm cst in all north american time zones you'd either be working or asleep if you work 3rd. If you're in HS you'd have to literally watch it soon as you got home but only on eastern time.

Depends on the state. I'm in high school and I get home 2 hours before this begins eastern time

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...

people who don't HAVE to watch it live....I have been watching them on youtube at night after I get home...not a big deal...at least I know what to expect and am not let down...

The thing I want to see most if Jason's in is how they actually work 3 variations into that limited-ass character. Spawn, Predator, Alien, etc I could see having 3 variations based on what they could do but Jason just has a machete and super strength.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
people who don't HAVE to watch it live....I have been watching them on youtube at night after I get home...not a big deal...at least I know what to expect and am not let down...
my response was in regards to the OP which clearly states and asks if you will be there at 3pm central to watch. I never said it was a big deal. I just think it's poor community management by putting it at that timeslot. they might as well prefilm it and edit it so it looks like a cool trailer that shows off cool things. to me that sounds like better use of the two hours they waste with questions they can't/won't answer from an audience that as you said would have to watch it later. and if they are just gonna show boring stuff then like you said you won't get let down and others may not watch. do you see my point?

trufenix

bye felicia
my response was in regards to the OP which clearly states and asks if you will be there at 3pm central to watch. I never said it was a big deal. I just think it's poor community management by putting it at that timeslot. they might as well prefilm it and edit it so it looks like a cool trailer that shows off cool things. to me that sounds like better use of the two hours they waste with questions they can't/won't answer from an audience that as you said would have to watch it later. and if they are just gonna show boring stuff then like you said you won't get let down and others may not watch. do you see my point?
Well, it sucks to be excluded (I too don't get to watch until much much later) but I'm sure way more people can take advantage of the timeslot than can't. The fact that these things average 30k viewers is a pretty good sign they pick good times.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
The thing I want to see most if Jason's in is how they actually work 3 variations into that limited-ass character. Spawn, Predator, Alien, etc I could see having 3 variations based on what they could do but Jason just has a machete and super strength.
Theres an extensive list of skills both practical and supernatural that Jason could utilize that hes not given much credit for.

Expert archer, Master trapper (he always hangs the bodies just so they will fall at the right time), as deft a foot as there is (only when no one is looking). He could have a machete variation, a brawler variation, a grappler variation.