What's new

Kombat Kast Returns this Friday!

The next Mortal Kombat X "Kombat Kast" that we've been waiting for has finally been announced! It is unclear what will be shown as the stream is simply titled "a story 25-years in the making", but nevertheless, get hype!

Mortal Kombat X is just over ONE MONTH away! Where will you be this Friday at 3PM CST?

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Nice, bet anything we get a Jason reveal. Bonus prediction...Jason X future suit is an alt.

trufenix

bye felicia
Hope they do more than just show the trailer and run through chapter 1. Will be nice to get a run through of Johnny though.

gamesun

Noob
Man I don't want spoilers, I think I might skip the stream :( and watch clips after its edited by some youtuber.

I will not be able to not watch if they do play through a chapter, so I hope they don't. A new trailer, some questions, and some gameplay of the newly announced characters would be cool.

trufenix

bye felicia
Hey, if they're still taking questions, can it be asked if the big bad is a recurring character just being a dick or if its a recurring character possessed by something else. Also, if the boss is going to be playable or not.