What's new

Guides For Brutalities & Krypt Items

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
In still trying to figure out if the jungle has one either the crocodile or thr snake is the brutality

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I can confirm that a whole bunch of brutalities just won't trigger with the no requirement Kustom Kombat trick ...There are many I did with no problem in 1v1 that would not work there...

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Kung Jin's hidden throw Brutality is done by using 3 stage interactibles, and then killing your opponent with a throw.

I unlocked it on accident and it was added to my menus after doing so. I can provide screen shots for proof.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
So, if I meet the requirements for a Brutality, but I don't have it unlocked on the move list, will it still trigger?

Example: Shirai Ryu fire, no requirement except you end the match with air enchnaced teleport.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
So, if I meet the requirements for a Brutality, but I don't have it unlocked on the move list, will it still trigger?

Example: Shirai Ryu fire, no requirement except you end the match with air enchnaced teleport.
Sadly no, you have to unlock it before you can use it in a match :/ Dunno about these hidden ones.

I can't test it out atm but if Kenshi and Kitana can reflect projectile brutalities then Jacqui should be able to do the same thing with EX tech shield, no?

Zebster

How's my volume?
Kung Jin's hidden throw Brutality is done by using 3 stage interactibles, and then killing your opponent with a throw.

I unlocked it on accident and it was added to my menus after doing so. I can provide screen shots for proof.
I'd believe it, I've seen people with 6 brutalities listed instead of 5 the other day watching random streams.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Stuff like this is why I love MK, all the hidden secrets, it adds a cool explorotive factor to a fighting have of all things

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

Well I just tried this and it didn't work so either you're lying, the requirements are different or you unlocked it in the Krypt. Gonna need those screenshots :joker:

Afumba

Noob
Kano, Kung Jin, Ferra/Thorr and Kotal Kahn have a 6th regular brutalities which can be unlocked from the statue in the krypt.
Wouldnt count those as hidden brutalities. They just have 1 more as the others - at least listed.

PROKTOR

Noob
In still trying to figure out if the jungle has one either the crocodile or thr snake is the brutality
It seems wrong, but I don't know if there are any more stage brutalities... why they would pull that I don't know... but I have not been able to get any other stage to work other than dead woods, and training level with dead woods interactions...

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Well I just tried this and it didn't work so either you're lying, the requirements are different or you unlocked it in the Krypt. Gonna need those screenshots :joker:
I loaded up the screen shots at home and was going to post from work today. Looks like someone beat me to it.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Tried it too. Hasn't worked. I think you might of unlocked this in the krypt. At the shrine of the dead.
I bought out the whole krypt so maybe it did come in that way. I just know at one point i saw he had 1 unlocked brutality, and 4 locked. And then one day I throw to end a match and a Brutal happened...I go check the move list menu and now there's 6...I had probably unlocked the whole krypt before that happened.

Sorry, didnt mean to mislead anyone.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeah it'll be that you bought the whole Krypt since that's where Brutalities are unlocked :p