What's new

Guides For Brutalities & Krypt Items

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Friends and I were trying to figure this out the other day and weren't sure. Do you have to load another profile in and unlock everything on there as well? Or is there a way to have access to all of the same things that player 1 has? Any help is most appreciated fellas :)

PROKTOR

Noob
I feel like there's got to be one with the tomb from the jungle stage. I used it three times in one match last night as combo-enders and the last time I feel like it cracked to the point it didn't look like it used to. It could be a cool brutality smashing you're opponents face into it only for the head to explode.
I wonder more about the crocodile in the water...

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Here's a video of the Dead Woods Brutality :) didn't get 20,000 koins though lol.

Tried the Outworld Marketplace Brutality and didn't get anything to work however. I used all the interactables and threw Blanche from jump distance (normal and EX) and that didn't do anything so if it is a real thing then that's not the requirement.

Sonya's does not trigger every time.
. there are secret requirements that Im trying to figure out
This requirements are same like for Kung lao throw brutality, after start x-ray you must mash X, Y (X1) or square, triangle (PS), and that is all.

I'm writing about sonya x-rey brutality, and not about sonya x-rey starting ;) (if i good undesrtand you)
if you will end of fight by x-ray you will not get x-rey brutality, but if you mash X,Y after start punching of x-rey combo than finally you will get x-rey brutality, ofcourse x-ray mus be last hit in final round (second of 3th)

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
You don't need to mash anything though, I caught my friend trying to do Erron's dropkick with her X-Ray, I put the controller down, and when it finished his head came right off, we tested for hours, and the only way we got the brutality consistently was right before we got hit, if there's added requirements, not sure of them, but health, time, rounds, etc; didn't matter when we did it

There's no other stage brutalities. Someone even did it in Kustom where there are no requirements for a brutality on every stage, only Dead Woods has one.

You don't need to mash anything though, I caught my friend trying to do Erron's dropkick with her X-Ray, I put the controller down, and when it finished his head came right off, we tested for hours, and the only way we got the brutality consistently was right before we got hit, if there's added requirements, not sure of them, but health, time, rounds, etc; didn't matter when we did it
today i tested my way few times and worked only in 10%, so you must have right.
so in this brutlity most important is timming

So, I was farming FXP with Brutality Kombat modifier and something came up to mind.
Sadly, I have only one controller to test(and it's a pain in the ass to reset until the modifier appears), so I could not go far in discovering new ones...

Thing is, in Brutality Kombat mode, most brutalities are free from requirements. Except for two, maybe three types of requirements, which are:
-Holding down a button requirement
-Opponent in a specific state/distance requirement
-Facing front/away from camera (maybe, couldn't get a BK modifier with Johnny Cage)

It might be a long shot, but we may have more stage and hidden brutalities with requirements such as holding buttons, crouching, mid-air or defending hits, or even camera facing. Maybe throwing Blanche with someone defending would trigger something, or a random hard to hit move from someone while holding some button, who knows.

If anyone has two controllers and time to test, it would be awesome!