What's new

Guides For Brutalities & Krypt Items

PROKTOR

Noob
Is he joking or does this mean finally Blanche will be used as a stage brutality and or including more stage brutalities next patch?

PROKTOR

Noob
Proktor - i did Sonya's x-ray brutality only in stage with portal, maybe this is clue ? or only luck/unluck ;P

backing to main topic:
i checked 2 variations (normal and ex) of cassie cage "egg smasher" on every character so results are:
- we have different colors or eye-balls (for example humans have pink, reptail have green etc.)
- kenshi have only holes no eye-bals even with variation with lighting eyes
- kano have only one eye
- quian chi - on game have 3 different eye glowing colors - but durring bruttality is only one color

Also regarding to faction kills are some differents.
For example black dragon first faction kill depends on charater have different sceleton:
- goro (4 arms)
- ferra/tor (big chest)
- reptail (teeth)
- milena (teeth)
- johny (knuckle-duster laying on ground)
unfortunately Jax have same sceleton like rest of humans.
Nice effort... However I've done the brutality on any stage with any variation... The requirements are so wide or narrow... Can't figure out that even.. I don't think I can figure it out... I'm waiting for a concrete thing instead of posting requirements and getting people excited

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
The guides don't have everything covered.

If you guys want, I can make a full krypt unlock guide on TYM like I did with the skins.

PROKTOR

Noob
From the moment I bought the game, all brutalities for me had to be unlocked... Except in kustom kombat with the brutality modifier on. I did a few that weren't unlocked... other than that they have to be unlocked.

PROKTOR

Noob
The blanche brutality was just added in to the game. through the new patch.. anyone know the exact requirements? are they the same as dead woods? i'm not near the console yet but just figured I'd ask.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The blanche brutality was just added in to the game. through the new patch.. anyone know the exact requirements? are they the same as dead woods? i'm not near the console yet but just figured I'd ask.
From what I read it's 3 interactables throughout the match, then throw Blanche as last hit.

PROKTOR

Noob
From what I read it's 3 interactables throughout the match, then throw Blanche as last hit.
Ok just tested... it's the same requirements as dead woods...except it can be on any side. any two interactables and throw blanche at the opponent from mid to far distance.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Ok just tested... it's the same exact requirements as dead woods... any two interactables and throw blanche at the opponent to the left from mid to far distance.
Oh it only works in one direction??

PROKTOR

Noob
Konfirmed Kove Stage Brutality!!! but very lazy of NRS for doing the same as Blanche. throw body and hold forward.

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Konfirmed Kove Stage Brutality!!! but very lazy of NRS for doing the same as Blanche. Do same formula as outworld marketplace.... use two interactables... and then throw body, but hold forward.

This is awesome. I wonder how much more hidden shit there is in this game.

PROKTOR

Noob
If it's been posted before I apologize, but here are more newly discovered Stage brutalities from the latest patch... I have tested all of them.
Quan Chi Fortress Hammer Stage brutality.... use interactibles in the stage, use hammer.
Jungle, Use interactibles and smash opponents head into the altar.
Kove.... hold stance button (L2) and do an uppercut to knock opponent in the water... then they pop up mangled... great stuff here...

Also a new Erron Black X-ray brutality one was discovered

Do 3 sand trap moves (down back forward triangle) and do the X-ray

And a Mileena Low Pounce hidden Brutality was found too. Though people are saying the requirements are wrong... This is the correct one... double tap down and hold triangle after doing the full low pounce string and it should work.

Last edited:

PROKTOR

Noob
what stages have brutalities
To answer your question, and post complete info... I will post a list I came across and tried on my own....
MORTAL KOMBAT X HIDDEN BRUTALITIES

1--Dead Woods: Log impale - Final hit must come from Throw Log (interactable near the right corner) at mid/full screen distance..
Conditions - use at least 3 interactables during the match

2--Kuatan Jungle: Head Smash - Final hit must come from the aztec statue interactable near the center of the stage
Conditions - use at least 3 interactables during the match

3--The Kove: Pirate Pool - Final hit must come from an uppercut (down + triangle).
Conditions: Hold both front and back kicks (cross + circle) before (and while) executing the uppercut finisher.

4--The Kove: Dead Kills - Final hit must come from throwing a corpse at the opponent.
Conditions: Hold "Forward" at the directional pad/stick before/while the corpse hits the opponent.

5--Quan Chi Fortress: Hammer Time - Final hit must come from the hammer interactable (near the right corner).
Conditions: None (that I know of)

6--Lin Kuei Temple: Cleansing Fire - Final hit must come from throwing any of the interactable "fires" at mid/full screen distance.
Conditions: Hold "Forward" at the directional pad/stick before/while the object hits the opponent.

7--Outworld Marketplace: Blanche's Revenge - Throw Blanche (the old lady) at the opponent as the final hit of the match.
Conditions - use at least 3 interactables during the match.
***Alternative Stage Brutality Ender - Throw Blanche and hold "Down" at the directional pad/stick before/while the lady hits the opponent.

X-Ray Brutalities

Erron Black- End the match with an X-ray as last hit
Conditions: -use 3 "Sand Trap" Command Grab during the match.

Sonya Blade-End the match with an X-ray as last hit
Conditions:-UNKNOWN

Jacquie Briggs- End the match with an X-ray as last hit
Conditions: -the first hit from the move must kill the opponent (so the opponents health must be at 5% or less) and hold "Down" while it connects.

------

Secret Brutalities

Cassie Cage-Eyeballs: Do Enhance nutpunch brutality (not mentioned on list)

Cassie Cage - The American Way: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 1 (square)
Conditions: Only in SPEC OPS variation. Must connect The American Way during the match once and hold 1 (square) while the move connects as the final hit (usually just do the command and hold 1 while it connects)

Kenshi - Blade Reflect: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 2 (triangle) reflecting projectile.
Conditions: Only in KENJUTSU and BALANCED variation. Works only on opponents with projectile Brutalities.

Kitana - Bounce Back: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 4 (circle) reflecting projectile.
Conditions: Only in ROYAL STORM variation. Works only on opponents with projectile Brutalities.

Mileena - Low Pounce Kombo: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 4(circle), Forward, Forward +1(square), Down, Down + 2 (triangle).
Conditions: Only in RAVENOUS variation. The opponent must have very low health, so when the first combo hit connects the opponent is already dead.

Predator - Ugly Mother: Final hit must come from 3(cross), 2(triangle), Throw (L1 or square + cross).
Conditions: Hold 2 (triangle) while the combo connects the final move.

Predator - If it bleeds: Final hit must come from Back, Forward + 3 (cross). Blasts do different hits at close and far distances.

Reptile - Alternative Acid Wash: Final hit must come from Down, Forward + 1 (square).
Conditions: The same from the Acid Wash listed on the game (25% damage with Acid Spit during the match), but you must hold UP while the hit connects to change the brutality end.

Shinnok - Stolen Brutality - Final hit must come from Down, Back + 1 (square) using the power stolen.
Conditions: Only in IMPOSTOR variation. Stole opponent power with Mimicry (Down, Back + 1 [square]) before killing the opponent with the Stolen Move. Works against D’vorah, Ermac, Jax, Kung Jin, Mileena, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero.

Tremor - Throw: Final hit must come from a throw (L1 or square + cross).
Conditions: Hold Down while the throw connects.

Tremor - Rolling Legs: Final hit must come from Back, Forward + 4.
Conditions: Works with any variation or stance (gold or lava skin). Do 3 rolling magmas , Back, Forward +4, then the final hit. IF you enhance the move (pressing block [R2]) the rock will tear the opponent a bit differently.

Tremor - Rock Slam: Final hit must come from Forward + 2 (triangle).
Conditions: Must Perform at least 4 Rock Slams during the match.

Tremor - Shock Wave: Final hit must come from Back + 3(cross), 2(triangle), 2(triangle).
Conditions: Hold 1 (square) while the last move from the combo connects.

Tremor - Lava Drop: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 3 (cross).
Conditions: Only in METALLIC variation. Only while Lava Skin (Down, Down +1 [square]) is activated.

Last edited:
Cassie Cage-Eyeballs: Do Enhance nutpunch brutality (not mentioned on list)

Cassie Cage - The American Way: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 1 (square)
Conditions: Only in SPEC OPS variation. Must connect The American Way during the match once and hold 1 (square) while the move connects as the final hit (usually just do the command and hold 1 while it connects)

Mileena - Low Pounce Kombo: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 4(circle), Forward, Forward +1(square), Down, Down + 2 (triangle).
Conditions: Only in RAVENOUS variation. The opponent must have very low health, so when the first combo hit connects the opponent is already dead.

Predator - Ugly Mother: Final hit must come from 3(cross), 2(triangle), Throw (L1 or square + cross).
Conditions: Hold 2 (triangle) while the combo connects the final move.

Reptile - Alternative Acid Wash: Final hit must come from Down, Forward + 1 (square).
Conditions: The same from the Acid Wash listed on the game (25% damage with Acid Spit during the match), but you must hold UP while the hit connects to change the brutality end.

Tremor - Throw: Final hit must come from a throw (L1 or square + cross).
Conditions: Hold Down while the throw connects.

Tremor - Rolling Legs: Final hit must come from Back, Forward + 4.
Conditions: Works with any variation or stance (gold or lava skin). Do 3 rolling magmas , Back, Forward +4, then the final hit. IF you enhance the
move (pressing block [R2]) the rock will tear the opponent a bit differently.

Tremor - Rock Slam: Final hit must come from Forward + 2 (triangle).
Conditions: Must Perform at least 4 Rock Slams during the match.

Tremor - Shock Wave: Final hit must come from Back + 3(cross), 2(triangle), 2(triangle).
Conditions: Hold 1 (square) while the last move from the combo connects.

Tremor - Lava Drop: Final hit must come from Down, Back + 3 (cross).
Conditions: Only in METALLIC variation. Only while Lava Skin (Down, Down +1 [square]) is activated.

___
small Bonus
Predator - pulse canon, from different distances