What's new

Fallout 4 Discussion Thread

E

Eldriken

I don't have the money to get this tomorrow, but my sister-in-law is gonna be playing it on her One tonight! @_@

She said I could play it on her console, but I don't want to start playing it on the One and then have to start all over again on the PS4. I know that could allow me to perhaps learn a few things and then start over knowing what I know. But I'd just rather not.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Quick question, after having watched that video on character customization:

Are you able to edit your character at all in-game? The game starts in basically Pleasantville, correct? So it would see weird to make a character with waster hair, chemical burns, and nasty scars. Or are you just forced to assume that your character was already some sort of Thunderdome fighter before the nuclear apocalypse?
That's why I made my character look like he was made for a bar fight. Once you are exiting the vault it will ask you if everything you have done is ok. Name, SPECIAL points, face, etc. Once you agree that you're ready and need no more changes the vault door will open and it becomes permanent.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
That's why I made my character look like he was made for a bar fight. Once you are exiting the vault it will ask you if everything you have done is ok. Name, SPECIAL points, face, etc. Once you agree that you're ready and need no more changes the vault door will open and it becomes permanent.
Gotcha. Thanks!

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I don't have the money to get this tomorrow, but my sister-in-law is gonna be playing it on her One tonight! @_@

She said I could play it on her console, but I don't want to start playing it on the One and then have to start all over again on the PS4. I know that could allow me to perhaps learn a few things and then start over knowing what I know. But I'd just rather not.
Sucks but in a Story driven game like Fallout, you should probably wait. Gonna have to avoid spoilers from us and the sister tomorrow.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
He looks like he was in a bar fight after he drank the bar.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I just clicked on a pic where trump was comparing something his opponent said to fallout 4

the sentence was the ending, people are saying its fake and I hope it is but god damn it im pissed but not even mad at how I got tricked.