What's new

Fallout 4 Discussion Thread

In the last luck, do you gain resistance to bullets? Also, the Mysterious Stranger is back! Gonna analyze these perks tonight (or find a probable reddit thread where they've already sleuthed it all).

MK Led

Umbasa
Ah its nice to here Todd Howard voicing videos, without him its like getting anyone but Boon to VO an NRS trailer.

Honestly though, I am very interested to see how this works. At first glance it looks simplified and it certainly is a bit, but this system/game looks like it will actually let you play with actually significantly different play styles, which bethesda hasn't always been the best at implementing in their games, so lets hope that is the case.

Also hype for the different levels of the perks adding in new effects instead of just increasing the old ones, now I'm more or less completely on board with what they're doing with FO4 (considering I'm gonna mod the shit out of it day one lol).

(btw extra hype for whenever the hardcore mode mods start coming out, that shit is gonna be so real in FO4).

That damn ash and goo pile glitch better be gone -.- that shit kept me from using lasers. The coolest weapons in the game.

This game looks more of the same with little improvements here and there, which isn't a bad thing. I hope the choice making is more gray like in the witcher instead of being black and white. I hate how you either had to be an evil son of a bitch who's simply evil for the sake of being evil or a saint. They need to make us actually care about the characters more like you do in the witcher by giving them a lot more personality so we don't want to just shoot everyone in the fucking face. The only reason i was ever good in fo3 was just for the variety , to see what a play through would be like if I was good. I didn't do it because i felt bad about killing anyone, i didn't. Anyone and everyone could of died in that game and i wouldn't of had gave a shit. I actually cared about ciri and yennefer and the other witchers in the game in the witcher. Hell, i even cared about some of the more assholish characters. If i was given option to kill them i would of been like hell no. That would kill me. Fallout 4 needs more of that.

That damn ash and goo pile glitch better be gone -.- that shit kept me from using lasers. The coolest weapons in the game.

This game looks more of the same with little improvements here and there, which isn't a bad thing. I hope the choice making is more gray like in the witcher instead of being black and white. I hate how you either had to be an evil son of a bitch who's simply evil for the sake of being evil or a saint. They need to make us actually care about the characters more like you do in the witcher by giving them a lot more personality so we don't want to just shoot everyone in the fucking face. The only reason i was ever good in fo3 was just for the variety , to see what a play through would be like if I was good. I didn't do it because i felt bad about killing anyone, i didn't. Anyone and everyone could of died in that game and i wouldn't of had gave a shit. I actually cared about ciri and yennefer and the other witchers in the game in the witcher. Hell, i even cared about some of the more assholish characters. If i was given option to kill them i would of been like hell no. That would kill me. Fallout 4 needs more of that.
That's because Fallout 3's writing is fucking awful. Every NPC is a complete fucking idiot in that game, and even if you do go around killing everyone, no one gives a shit. Sounds like to me what you're looking for is Fallout 1/2/NV because they all have morally gray situations/decisions. The characters are much more relatable/interesting/memorable than any single character in FO3.

Trust me, what you're asking for, Bethesda is not going to deliver in Fallout 4.

Reminds me of Republic of Dave and Children of the Atom
lol, I don't even mean just those, I mean literally almost every single NPC in that game is an actual fucking idiot, the dialogue is just so fucking stupid. If you actually go back and think about what the characters are saying it's almost hilariously bad.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'm playing Dust on FNV and this mod is crazy. I've been stuck in the same area for like 1 hour having to restart every time
I formatted my PC and didn't bother redownloading. It's poorly balanced, almost all the sides of a map are graphically glitched and the tunnelers are completely OP.

Other than that, it's also not properly balanced in the way that other humanoids have more HP than you, even though you both do the same damage you'll die faster.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
and they also have way better aim while you have very little ammo and they move randomly, making it that much easier for you to miss when you only have like 3 bullets while they have unlimited.

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
I formatted my PC and didn't bother redownloading. It's poorly balanced, almost all the sides of a map are graphically glitched and the tunnelers are completely OP.

Other than that, it's also not properly balanced in the way that other humanoids have more HP than you, even though you both do the same damage you'll die faster.
Yeah I ended up uninstalling it after a couple of days after reading about all the glitches in the mod

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
http://majornelson.com/2015/10/02/xbox-one-fallout-4-bundle-available-in-november/

Today is the fifth and final day of our new Xbox One bundle announcements and this is the one many of you have been waiting for.

The Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle features a 1TB hard drive, the critically-acclaimed Fallout 4, and a full-game download of Fallout 3. Play and store more games than ever with the 1TB hard drive and Xbox One Backward Compatibility. And don’t forget, Fallout 4 players will be able to play PC mods free, first on Xbox One.

The Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle includes:

• 1TB Xbox One console
  • Xbox One wireless controller with 3.5mm headset jack
  • Fallout 4 full game download
  • Fallout 3 full game download, now playable on Xbox One
  • 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial
The Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle will be available 10 November for $399 USD. Check with your local retailer, including Microsoft stores, for details including pricing and availability.

Pre-Order the Xbox One Fallout 4 Bundle today.

Reactions: GAV