What's new

Fallout 4 Discussion Thread

Solignac

Noob
Currently playing through FO3 again with a few quality of life mods.
I am super excite. I had high expectations for 4 and they pretty much exceeded them so far.
I was a big fan of the extremely dreary, dirty, and miserable aesthetic of the 1st and 2nd when I played through them (post-apocalyptic who woulda thunk?). My only concern is that it feels like they're stepping away from that more and more what with the colorful bloomy look of this one. But I can't really say for sure as only the pre-war stuff and a few areas beyond have been revealed.

Last edited:

Solignac

Noob
hellllll yeahhhhh
I'm a super packrat, I love collecting every single little bottlecap and piece of ammo on the tables and in the lockers and shit. The new looting system is amazing. Not having to stop the game and open up a big menu to loot is great. No skill points is kind of a bummer though.

Here's basically a search query for Fallout 4 on the previous site. Pretty much all gameplay if you wanna see it.

Last edited:

Solignac

Noob
Looks like Super Mutants aren't as tough as they used to be. That's kinda disappointing.
I think there's a lot of things to take into account like difficulty the person is playing on, how far they are into the game etc. Don't be too upset, take it with a grain of salt. There was some guy talking about how the dialogue options were lame and he couldn't finish any quests because it was so bad. Turns out he just didn't put any points into Charisma.

MK Led

Umbasa
I think there's a lot of things to take into account like difficulty the person is playing on, how far they are into the game etc. Don't be too upset, take it with a grain of salt. There was some guy talking about how the dialogue options were lame and he couldn't finish any quests because it was so bad. Turns out he just didn't put any points into Charisma.
He was also playing on the Spanish version of the game if we're talking about the same dude, so that obviously will be pretty different from the English dialogue/text anyways. I doubt the writing will be below the Bethesda standard, which isn't fantastic, but you're kidding yourself (to clarify - not you, just people in general) if you think its 'bad' compared to video games in general.

Also... you can customize your body type now :O https://vid.me/KLJW gross ass video but hey, there it is.