What's new

General/Other - Assassin [EO Beta Closed] MKX Online Beta Kitana Buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad there are no combos online with the new sharpen buff... No practice mode in the beta either. I'll see if I can discover/record some.

I have been using b14~Lift, EX Sharpen, f43, f11~Fan, JK~Fan, f11~AS for 41-42% but I know there is better and I haven't tested the corner yet.
So it`s possible now to do ex sharpen after a lift and before the oponent fall down?

I've signed to the beta a thousand times and still nothing. And i play a lot online. Too bad, think i'll have to wait to XL transition to play with that amazing assassin.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
can someone check if you can do b+3, ex sharpen f+11 in a corner?? and whats her biggest damage combo off of njp in assassin with ex sharpen

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I don't think it will need any damage scaling. Blood God Kotal is crazy, Flame fists liu kang as well. Why not Kitana?! Let her be.
B14 totem doesn't combo into another b1 does it?I really like these buffs but this is a little bit...Ya know, dumb.

As for flame fist, flame fist scales. (Only in combos you do special cancel shaolin flame pls no kill me tym, pls no)And flame fist can combo with it but it scales too (Only in combos you do special cancel shaolin flame pls no kill me tym, pls no).:D I see this getting normalized sooner or later though, if it doesn't.....

Kitana=Instant main.

Yes it combos. To me it is like the same as b14 exFan rc D1 ~ fan combo. That combo does 43% but some times the run cancel is tricky. This combo does 44% and is a little easier for a bar as well.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
When you guys play Kitana, is it more about fan throwing -or- being a princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.