What's new

General/Other - Assassin [EO Beta Closed] MKX Online Beta Kitana Buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skedar70

Noob
I knew Assassin needed an improvement on Sharpen but I definitely wasn't expecting a middle of the combo sharpen buff into insane damage. This is crazy. I was doing pretty well without it. Now my teammates salt is going to be up to the roof. Lets see if it stays. Anybody have a video?

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
@xKhaoTik you did this. I'm not ready for these buff or all of these kitana "mains" coming from nowhere.
Yea, they flooded the market once Sonic took her to the top, then they died down. Now theyll be back after this buff if this sticks.. Kitana main since mk9 here. You better watch Shotgun tho with Sonic playing her youlll see some jaquiis now. You are probably a new jaquii yourself after seeing her infinite...

Yea, they flooded the market once Sonic took her to the top, then they died down. Now theyll be back after this buff if this sticks.. Kitana main since mk9 here. You better watch Shotgun tho with Sonic playing her youlll see some jaquiis now. You are probably a new jaquii yourself after seeing her infinite...
They've taken the infinite out, ofc they wouldn't keep that shit.

Cameronwinss

Hay gurl hay
Nah I played her after the 1st month and played her ever since. They won't play shotgun for long once they see her non existent limbs and terrible ass pokes.
I have shotgun as my character bc it help vs a lot of characters and I like it more than full auto and high tech.

Nah I played her after the 1st month and played her ever since. They won't play shotgun for long once they see her non existent limbs and terrible ass pokes.
I have shotgun as my character bc it help vs a lot of characters and I like it more than full auto and high tech.
Shotgun is low key godlike, as SonicFox demonstrated.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
The lead designer said most / all changes coming in the beta will stick with the kp2 release, but they are still behind on some things, so more stuff could be added / changed.

Yesterday I got a 52% combo off one bar and using normal sharpen. Loving the damage.

F2 has no overhead so maybe that'll change in an upcoming release...

I hope her d1 has better block advantage and recovery, and some have asked for a better d3 since the range isn't useful except upclose

Status
Not open for further replies.