What's new

General/Other - Assassin [EO Beta Closed] MKX Online Beta Kitana Buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I don't like the brutality where she slices your head off. The animation is too fast now and is odd

In royal storm they added a sound where she does her fan lift

Yak

Noob
Only thing I forget when switching from royal storm is how much better her fan lift is in royal. I'm glad they buffed her though.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I like assassin better than Royal storm at times, but wish the fan lift was the same across all 3 variations.

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
Finally I wont be forced to watch her male face, thats the best buff ever!

Do you have some good combos w exsharpen?
@xKhaoTik @Konqrr @SeasonedGeisha
None that are extremely damaging, mid combos. But she now is the queen of setting up for damage. With ex sharpen active she can set up for a F112 Full combo for 43%+. Her damage is insane now. Also pretty sure after BF3 And DB3 Ex sharpen is almost guaranteed.

Last edited:

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
None that are extremely damaging, mid combos. But she now is the queen of setting up for damage. With ex sharpen active she can set up for a F112 Full combo for 43%+. Her damage is insane now. Also pretty sure after BF3 And DB3 Ex sharpen is almost guaranteed.

can u give an example? can i exsharpen after f112xfan or only after lift? too bad there is no practice mode :(

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
Here you go. Had a chat going at the time, hence the background slight static:

"Save the future. Avoid Lui Kang"

"Why? He's just a...friend"

"You totally slept with him didn't cha?"

That was lame. It sounds like the voice actor forgot how to do kitana

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Sad there are no combos online with the new sharpen buff... No practice mode in the beta either. I'll see if I can discover/record some.

I have been using b14~Lift, EX Sharpen, f43, f11~Fan, JK~Fan, f11~AS for 41-42% but I know there is better and I haven't tested the corner yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.