What's new

General/Other - Assassin [EO Beta Closed] MKX Online Beta Kitana Buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I know fan throwing is her game, but I tend to be reserved about it depending on the fight and my opponents play style. I can gain all the meter I want, but if someone just ducks or can teleport, I have to switch it up and play more effectively.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I know fan throwing is her game, but I tend to be reserved about it depending on the fight and my opponents play style. I can gain all the meter I want, but if someone just ducks or can teleport, I have to switch it up and play more effectively.
So, princess...

:p

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
When you guys play Kitana, is it more about fan throwing -or- being a princess?
Well, for me when I play Kitana I love her play style personally. But then I remember that she was Shao Kahn's Assassin, and she is a princess. Not to mention I love the sound her fans make in this game, it reminds me of the sound of a canceled EX Fan Mid combo in MK9. The sound, to me is amazing.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Well, for me when I play Kitana I love her play style personally. But then I remember that she was Shao Kahn's Assassin, and she is a princess. Not to mention I love the sound her fans make in this game, it reminds me of the sound of a canceled EX Fan Mid combo in MK9. The sound, to me is amazing.
Is that the sound of being a princess?

evolution07

I liked the sound the fans made in mk2

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
Now that sharpen is a thing... if you get a string into lift afterwards, you can get 40-50% unbreakable damage.

This variation is feeling more and more like the Kitana I've always wanted. Thank you NRS <3
I know right? Assassin definitely needed some love.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
No. Kotal can do more damage. If he activates a mace parry, plus a totem or cuts himself for more damage, that's like instant death, just by the mace parry alone.
Don't not underestimate the power of the Aztec God and Emperor lol :) Kitana is an amazing biatch as well.

Reactions: GAV

evolution07

I know right? Especially when you can balance your usage with the totems. I don't see a lot use blood totem but trust me it's useful.
Love the blood totem. Useful for being low on life. I need more practice with kotal and getting used to his small list of combo strings. Having no armored wake up is hard tho. He needs something there.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
I just love how it's like

every kitana main: LEL ASSASSIN'S DAMAGE
everyone else: U GAIZ MILEENA IS S TIER, PIERCING B+1,2 :eek:
Kitana mains: yes she is, don't pay attention to assassin's damage output;)

Reactions: GAV
Kitana buffs is overhyped, she still the same. Our bae is only one who doesn't have a single mixup outside b3-xray.
She srsly needs more hit advance on her d1, and maybe tweak her d3 animation. But being +3 on hit for poke that had -7 on block is not good.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Kitana buffs is overhyped, she still the same. Our bae is only one who doesn't have a single mixup outside b3-xray.
She srsly needs more hit advance on her d1, and maybe tweak her d3 animation. But being +3 on hit for poke that had -7 on block is not good.
About that X-ray. b3-X-rays whiffsonsome characters if they block the low and continue blocking low. It hurts so bad considering the x-ray is punishable. Being -12 amd all.

Status
Not open for further replies.