What's new

General/Other - Assassin [EO Beta Closed] MKX Online Beta Kitana Buffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0rv1s

EXiLE_n0rv1s
Kitana buffs is overhyped, she still the same. Our bae is only one who doesn't have a single mixup outside b3-xray.
She srsly needs more hit advance on her d1, and maybe tweak her d3 animation. But being +3 on hit for poke that had -7 on block is not good.
l can't agree that she doesn't have mix up's, simply you don't find them yet or just prefer not too ;)

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
anyone know if this is a bug - not just for beta - Kitana Bounce Back in Royal Storm doesn't reflect Predator smart disc. I think this is a bug and shouldn't be designed that way. thoughts???
His smart disc is considered a physical hit since if you hit him it goes away

n0rv1s

EXiLE_n0rv1s
Or maybe you just don't know what mixup is.
Maybe l don't or maybe l just don't mind to work a bit harder instead of mourning, obviously it would be great to have overhead following into full combo, but even with out it, she's just amazing!

Last edited:
Maybe l don't or maybe l just don't mind to work a bit harder instead of mourning, obviously it would be great to have overhead following into full combo, but even with out it, she's just amazing!
I don't ask for a overhead, i don't want my charachter be a generic 50\50. But im sure she deserves a better pokes, atleast more hit advance on d1 and different animation for d3.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
A 6f d3 is nice, but the range is still horrible. They could have altered it so it looks like mileenas or Cassie's. An overhead option would still be ideal. If they can give one to scorpion why not the princess?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Remember the tech I found when 212 ex glaive was a continuous loop? It got nerfed, so certain characters were able to armor out of the returning glaives and all characters were able to backdash the returning glaive. It still looped on some characters tho.

Now it's less + so I'm guessing the characters it still looped on can now get out of it. It's still a powerful tool and I'm guessing it's still plus enough to continue pressure if they don't have meter

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
O and a 6f d3 is huge guys. Yes it has little range but it's still one of the fastest pokes in the game that has alot of advantage on hit.

Being able to poke out quickly and then start pressure is something she needed.

evolution07

So I asked Paulo why no overhead with f2 and this is what he said:

"probly cuz of the air fans which remove jumping as an option for opponents and are easily confirmable into kombos?"

I guess that's acceptable...

evolution07

O and a 6f d3 is huge guys. Yes it has little range but it's still one of the fastest pokes in the game that has alot of advantage on hit.

Being able to poke out quickly and then start pressure is something she needed.
At first I thought the range sucked, but because it has a lot to hit advantage, it's a great frame trap

so 6f d3 is good, now we can actually do 21 into d3, which leads to +11 hit advance and can caught people pressing buttons(people like to counterpoke against Kitana even if you do it on hit, since d1 only +3 on hit) by b14exfan.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
so 6f d3 is good, now we can actually do 21 into d3, which leads to +11 hit advance and can caught people pressing buttons(people like to counterpoke against Kitana even if you do it on hit, since d1 only +3 on hit) by b14exfan.
Why don't you just 21 into B14?

Status
Not open for further replies.