What's new

What characters from injustice and mk9 do you hate with a passion??

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
LOL no and no.
B3 is negative there's no reason you should get out d1ed by a 7fr d1. Her only options are a ~10fr d1(lol), MBf3(LOL), or a point blank catdash to scoop the backdash(LOL again)

And wtf? You play Wonder Woman... Nj3 all day. Afraid of MB catdash? WW 33 and b2 some of the best WU stuffers in da game.

Edit: I don't mean to blow u up Akro, u would destroy me. Just bein real and as u can see I too am salty in the the WW/CW MU just from the other perspective.
Lol what blowup? You in fact just put into perspective the mixup she creates lol. So the reason KF for example can create a mixup on a blocked slide is cuz she's plus right? If you play a turtle CW, of course you don't see how pretty much everything she does on hit or block still makes you not want to press anything. As for the WW comment, I'd genuinely love to see how simple it is for her to blow up CW. Any blow up attempt HAS to be done on a read, or else she loses momentum, unlike CW. And it doesn't take salt to point out bs where it lies

Akae47

Noob
I strongly dislike Hal Jordan. Wait no...... I hate Hal Jordan.. Death to Hal Jordan and all those bothersome Green Lanterns. I play WW/Sex/Cyborg

In MK I actually like the whole cast.

Rantè Inferno

Thought u were a warrior?
Injustice:
Batgirl, Bane, Green Arrow stupid freeze arrows.

Mk9:
Kung Lao, Kano with his knife and upball recovery and Cyrax
x.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Liu Kang, not necessarily because of the way he plays, but more so because of how annoying he is overall. Stryker because he is boring. I honestly don't like any of the characters in IGAU. That's the main reason I can't really get into it outside the little things. I find DC boring for some reason.

Justice

Noob
her back 3, randomly makes tons shit whiff, i have to wait for her random mb cat dashes all day and thats pretty much it. i play a friend online who has a penchant for tossing out random b3s in stupid situations and it randomly working, i'll dash up to her in zods trait and he'll throw a non mb one out and my slash and f2 both whiff...

its another one of those chars i effectively keep out but get hit rnadomly by and then get vortexed by
There's nothing random about Catwoman's B3. It's designed to go under a lot of moves. Also, I THINK there's a slight arch to it so it might hit a little lower depending on where in the move it connects. Let's not forget that B3 is horribly punishable on block.

MK9

Noob Frikin Saibot! Just saying the name makes me want to choke my monitor. If someone picks him, I walk away for 5 mins until the match is over.
I had problems with Sindel as well. Couldn't figure out how to keep her from Floating and chipping me out with fireball spam :mad:

Injustice

Solomon Grundy. That dead fatass has handed me some of my most humiliating losses.
Joker. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to play that matchup at all. Frikin Teeth setups all day :(

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
There's nothing random about Catwoman's B3. It's designed to go under a lot of moves. Also, I THINK there's a slight arch to it so it might hit a little lower depending on where in the move it connects. Let's not forget that B3 is horribly punishable on block.

MK9

Noob Frikin Saibot! Just saying the name makes me want to choke my monitor. If someone picks him, I walk away for 5 mins until the match is over.
I had problems with Sindel as well. Couldn't figure out how to keep her from Floating and chipping me out with fireball spam :mad:

Injustice

Solomon Grundy. That dead fatass has handed me some of my most humiliating losses.
Joker. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to play that matchup at all. Frikin Teeth setups all day :(
I can empathise with Noob and Sindel, it just gets boring trying to get in on them all day...

Counterpicking Solomon with Deathstroke works for me and tech roll every knockdown you possibly can against Joker