What's new

What characters from injustice and mk9 do you hate with a passion??

E

Eldriken

Doomsday: The only reason I dislike DD a little bit less than I dislike Superman is because he's a more novel character. He's not "SOOPERMAYUN!" Other than that, he's about as derpy. At very high levels of play, he can be slightly interesting, but he should not be as dominant as he is for the skill required to play him.
While Doomsday as a whole doesn't require a lot of skill to play at a high level, it does take patience, intelligence and MU knowledge to prevail with him. He's not a character that has an "I Win" button by any means.

Most Doomsday players that you see winning with MB Venom and Salt Shake (I told you, @Cossner) alone are winning with that because their opponent can't stop it due to a lack of skill or various other factors.

When you have an opponent that knows how to stop Doomsday's pressure, that's when the real match begins and that's when you can tell if someone's a legitimate Doomsday player (@Noobe, @Tm_whiteboi and others) or not.

I don't know about other Doomsday players, but I WANT my opponent to be able to consistently block Earth Shake. It forces me to utilize other tactics. While all these other tactics inevitably lead into using Salt Shake, it's still better than it being raw or canceled from a d1.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
NRS Characters I HATE.

MK9:
Kung Lao: I hate that overpowered character for all the wrong and right reasons. End of comment.
Sonya Blade: For that annoying overpowered armored EX cartwheel kick and those stupid energy rings.
Cyrax: Because he's just plain BROKEN.
Kenshi: Same as Cyrax.
Quan Chi: Same as Kung Lao.
Mileena: Same as Quan Chi.
Kitana: That unfair over advantaged down 1 and her fan spamming ability.
Kano: That goddamn kanoball from any and every angle.
Raiden: That stupid cymbal hat and his ridiculous teleporting.
Kratos: His stupid trembling chamber of the flame stage.
Smoke: No need to go into any details. we all know why.
Kabal: For making me disgusted with REO for maining him and winning with him. Also for the same reasons why we all hate Smoke.
Sindel: For her annoying spammability with her fire balls from low, mid, and diagonal air spamming.

INJUSTICE:
Martian Manhunter: Shame on you REO.
Batgirl: for being BROKEN in every way.
Deathstroke: Yes i love him, but hate playing against someone who spamms his pistols really well. BTW, it's not called zoning, for all you gun spammers out there who hate being brought into the light of truth.
Zod: For being Deathstroke on crack.
Killer Frost: We all know why.
Lobo: For his brokenness.
Sinestro: We all know why.
Solomon Grundy: Those goddamn grabs.
Aquaman: For coming out of the water.
Wonder Woman: That annoying stupid back2,3.
Ok I agree with most but:
Mileena, overpowered?! How?!
Kitanas down 1 may be fast but it's negative on block...
Batgirl is just very strong, she's not broken lol. Broken is having infinites or 1-hit kill combos and she has neither.
Your description of Zod made me lol
Ok Lobo being broken? Cmon...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I like em all. The only game with cast I hate with a passion is Marvel.

Fuck Dante, Vergil, Wesker and Ultimate Doom. Really don't know why Doom needed buffs in Ultimate...mainly though just fuck his missiles which were busted in both games. They should disappear if he gets hit and for gods sake they are a combo breaker why were they an assist that didn't go away when he was hit!?

Yeah thats my fuck list from Marvel. Characters can be played deeply but they take way less effort to make good than any character has a right to in that game. Without them it wouldn't have been as pixie-riffic and teleport happy. But then folks would have likely just abused Strider Vajra even more and loaded up on Wolverine/Akuma or Frank/Wolverine stuff. Sigh...game is a wreck. Too many braindead setups to count. Maybe if assists had TVC cooldown and TAC wasn't a thing it'd help, but it still needs a lot of work.
I would have liked to be able to use any stupid combination of Marvel characters(because I could give two shits about 90% of the Capcom roster), but those shenanigans died shortly after people really started to figure out Vergil's ridiculous bullshit. I mean Wesker and Dante were assholes in vanilla MvC3, along with level 3 X-Factor Sentinel or Phoenix, but the didn't feel helpless most of the times.

I usually ran Taskmaster/Thor(or Hulk)/Dormammu in MvC3, then switched up to Iron Fist/Ghost Rider/Taskmaster when UMvC3 came out, then when things started to get a bit dumber I switched it up to Taskmaster/MODOK/Sentinel(or Hulk, or Thor, depending, just wanted big damage for X-Factor level 3).

The moral of the story is, Taskmaster is the funnest character in any fighting game i've ever played, and is one of my favorite Marvel characters, up there with the likes of Beta-Ray Bill(Horse face Thor) and Iron Fist.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
For a post that's on topic:

FUCK YOU KUNG LAO! I want to hate you but everything about you is so cool! It's like they made you look, fight, and story/origin-wise better than Liu Kang in every way!

I wanted to play Kung Lao, but I hate playing top tier, it either feels too cheap or too easy.

Then there's fucking, god damn, Raiden with is his stupid bullshit that should have stopped working on me a long time ago but hasn't. Damn him and his spacing and easy ass ridiculous damage combos, and your stupid teleport, and your frustrating ass flying move. I also like him as a character, which makes me even angrier.

Then there's Kenshi...

Kenshi...

Here's a little image that conveys my feelings towards Kenshi:

As far as Injustice goes:

Scorpion can eat a dick.
Aquaman can eat Scorpion's dick.
Batman can eat Aquaman's dick.
Hawkgirl can eat Batman's dick.

And Superman can eat any dicks left uneaten because fuck superman thatsmugsonofabitchthinkshe'sbetterthanmewithhisstupidrangedcombosandbullshitMBspecialsandresetsanddamagetraitandanswerforfuckingeverythingandbrokenasseyelasersandflyingandthatstupidsuperofhisandthatfuckingcape.

While Doomsday as a whole doesn't require a lot of skill to play at a high level, it does take patience, intelligence and MU knowledge to prevail with him. He's not a character that has an "I Win" button by any means.

Most Doomsday players that you see winning with MB Venom and Salt Shake (I told you, @Cossner) alone are winning with that because their opponent can't stop it due to a lack of skill or various other factors.

When you have an opponent that knows how to stop Doomsday's pressure, that's when the real match begins and that's when you can tell if someone's a legitimate Doomsday player (@Noobe, @Tm_whiteboi and others) or not.

I don't know about other Doomsday players, but I WANT my opponent to be able to consistently block Earth Shake. It forces me to utilize other tactics. While all these other tactics inevitably lead into using Salt Shake, it's still better than it being raw or canceled from a d1.
I get what you're saying. And I know there is some strategy to DD. There's some strategy to all of the characters I listed. It's just that for each of them, that strategy boils down to when and how to use one particular sequence of moves:

Kabal: iaGB and NDc
Cage: F33B3 and green balls
Lao: Spin/dive
Superman: f23~breath
DD: earthshaker/venom
Scorpion: j1/3~teleport

It's all basically the same: run/jump at your opponent and dial in the sequence that you think the opponent won't be expecting. That's not strategy-free, but it's more "schoolyard scrap" than "game of chess." It contributes to what I see as a real downgrade in fighting game play as the generations have progressed: an emphasis on button-pressing rushdown and gimmick specials over patient, thought-out play.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Mk9:

KUNG LAO. Every time I hear the announcer say KKUNGG, laoo, I pop a vein in my brain. I can't stand him. Every time I see that fucker build AN ENTIRE BAR spamming that piece of shit multiple punch combo in my guard, I shit a brick. Every time he ex-teleports with that bar and that stupid kick I turn into a gorilla. I have bite marks on my controller done in my gorilla state. I CANT STAND KUNGGGGLAOO. If I see KUNGLAO in mkx with that spin and piece of shit hats flying everywhere I'm gonna have a stroke.

Injustice:

BATMAN. That fuking BATMAN, high up in the air knocking airplanes out of the sky with that piece of crap J2. I was hiding in a motherfucking bomb shelter and bombs were exploding outside not harming me and I STILL GOT HIT BY that j2. That piece of shit cape flabbering air overgrown squirrel with that piece of crap high heel boots which hit behind the guy fucking the guy that's raping me in the ass from behind.

There. Glad I got that out. Thanks for this thread.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Injustice:

Fuck MMH
Fuck WW
Fuck Superman
Fuck GL
Fuck Dickstroker

Everybody else I have respect for.

MK9:

Fuck Raiden
Fuck Liu Kang
Fuck Cyrax
Fuck Kenshi
Uber-Fuck Kabal

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
^
"Dickstroke"

That's clever, I wish I thought of that.

I forgot about him, I fucking hate that guy.

if kung lao isnt in mk10, im still glad kung lao made you guys so salty
I hate fighting him but I love everything he is and stands for.

I'm mad that there is a character so fucking stupid ridiculous to fight, but i'm glad it's him instead of anybody else.

If it was fucking Scorpion or Liu Kang, or Jade or something I think i'd be really salty.

I mean rarely do 2D games not have characters that are OP, but I'd rather the OP characters be like-able.

Which is why I fucking hate Superman.

That Kryptonian cunt.
Is that racist?

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Green Lantern is probably my least favorite of all. Lantern's Might alone makes him extremely annoying. Couple that with his b1, annoying projectiles, and easy combos that lead into resets, and you've got a character that basically makes you stop having fun.

E

Eldriken

Green Lantern is probably my least favorite of all. Lantern's Might alone makes him extremely annoying. Couple that with his b1, annoying projectiles, and easy combos that lead into resets, and you've got a character that basically makes you stop having fun.
Yes, let's give a character a move that hits you even when the animation seems to have ended and isn't even touching you.

I fucking HATE b1.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I find it funny that more than 1 person named Joker, and that none of them came from my scene XD

That said, I really like the characters in Injustice. My only gripes are A) Scorpion's moveset is highly unoriginal and B) Green Lantern is visually boring. You would think, especially with GL, that they could go pretty much anywhere with the character, and yet he barely uses constructs at all.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I find it funny that more than 1 person named Joker, and that none of them came from my scene XD

That said, I really like the characters in Injustice. My only gripes are A) Scorpion's moveset is highly unoriginal and B) Green Lantern is visually boring. You would think, especially with GL, that they could go pretty much anywhere with the character, and yet he barely uses constructs at all.
Its probably because they used hal jordan.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
For me it mostly comes down to certain moves that get me the saltiest. I have for the most part come to truce with other chars in mk9 and igau except for Batgirl and MMH, how do your honestly play a char with that many tools, that damage output, and fucked up tech and go to sleep at night?

MMH OH teleport: OK, here we have probably the stupidest move in igau. 99% safe, HALF SCREEN hit box on either side, f dash doesn't work, and you a get a free MB b3, a b3 that's 2 HITS. Why?! Why does MMH get a 2 hit b3?!
Batgirl: Dude, *sigh* dat cartwheel. Flying Grayson hitbox, infinite in corner, can't armor out, a 50/50 special on top of her already 50/50 normals, and stuffs WUs. That one move on top of vortex, corner damage, normal priority, and bola tech is just too much in one character. Just imagine if her trait was actually useful...
Oh yea, I play Catwoman