What's new

What characters from injustice and mk9 do you hate with a passion??

These are characters that even though you might be good against them (like myself and doomsday in my opinion), you fucking hate their guts and hate playing against them because they are jsut so obnoxious too you and make you wanna quit fighting games and play chess or read a book or god forbid attempt to have intercourse with another person or your own hand, what characters make you cry about the great "injustice" in the world???...

in b4 manhunter and zod :)

Mk9:
Sonya : god damnit that stupid ex cartwheel and trying to duck her rings with low fireball on reaction and getting hit in the face

kung lao: oh my lord just go nuts and online me to death

Mileena: it's my fucking job to punish you for being random and playing a character allergic to any sort of fundamentals at all? if i lose i lost to a midtier....

reptile: well, this more has to death with @dribirut being good with him and winning which your conscious mind can't handle the injustice of.. (just kidding artie)

cyrax: i actually love fighting him, but there's nothing more frustrating than zoning out a retard cyrax with shang the whole game and barely missing an anti-air and losing because he does 100%

quan chi: so fucking gimmicky i wanna puke on my cat... you can thank @MK Kobra for that one, stupid jumpin around and fucking random overheads... then that goddamn rune trap... what is that trash...

Injustice: (the whole cast..... just kidding... sort of maybe.... maybe injustice players are inherently masochistic...)

doomsday: the dreaded antichrist of fighting games... i mean to be somewhat positive i think at a high level it gets better and the doomsday has to make reads and be careful with shoulder spacing but seriously painfully dumb... painfully dumb
batgirl: 50 50 vortexes, tis all
killer frost: 50 50 vortexes, tis all

shazam: I am a shazam destroyer, i will lame shazam the fuck out till my last breath, i will sit there with bats out, or in tele punish range with martian or just be a general dick with general zod, just to see this character crash and burn... every time shazam catches with something random like a lucky jump or naked command grab i fucked up dealing with or ducked but it didn't work, and then proceeds to do that unfair wakeup bullshit and guess right after i just spent the whole time killing you slowly and now we are even, i wanna run around the streets naked throwing full jars of peanut butter at random strangers and shout random obscenities with tears running down my face...

catwoman: she fucking turns into flat stanley with that back 3 and that stupid ex catdash crossup mixed with forward 2 and her random has jump 2s... she's so random...........

scorpion: good lord i don't even have to explain this i hope... its funny how some characters are bad but played in such a simplistic and dumb way... there's not possibily of having run agaisnt this character, even if i win... its just a stupid random chore...

Last edited:

TKB

Noob
I think aquaman makes me the saltiest. I cannot stand fighting him, he is SO FRUSTRATING.

Bane is another one that even though I can deal with his bs, he basically is the biggest middle finger to any fighting game. You made the correct read? LOL I'm Bane idgaf.

I play shazam and I can empathize with you peck. I hate having to guess whether to wakeup or not. SO ANNOYING lol

Things that I hate about other characters in MK9:

–Kung Lao. So fast, stupid teleports, and Bird Laos pecking at my head. Annoying to fight.
–Smoke. D1xxSmoke Cloud; B2,3; 3,D1,2.
–Sonya. EX Cartwheel, EX Cartwheel; D4xxMilitary Stance.
–Kenshi. Everything about him, except for the gap in his F3,2 and his swag walk with B4, B4, B4, B4 into windmill finisher U4.

And now for things that I like about other characters in MK9:

–Cyrax. Because the match-up is 6-4 in Kratos' advantage.
–Freddy Krueger. Because he helped out with revenue for NRS and WB, and also made many fans cry about MK9 being "un-pure" due to having a universal guest character.

MK9 - Kabal. He's too good and its just lame
Human Cyrax - bomb traps and invicibility on his teleport. Lame again
Sonya - She was given the armored cartwheel before she had been used to her potential, making her too good imo.

Injustice - everyone who wasnt Killer Frost

MMH, Batgirl, Zod, Scorpion.
Why make interactibles a part of the game, if you're just going to add in characters later that will totally break that mechanic by monopolizing control of them completely? Worse than that- 2 more vortex characters as if this game didn't have enough of those before the DLC invasion.

Fallen_sektor

I will show no mercy
batgirl, the martian and zod, by far the most ridiculous chars in history of fgs, ill main all the dlcs in mkx, wont play till they are all out and ill rule this scene, muajajaja