What's new

SonicFox new tier list

I mean the way I look at it Is these tier lists are how sonic sees the game. It may be obvious but I think a lot of us are looking at it like it applies to your average joe. But I see it as if johnnytwobyfour online had the same skill level as sonic he’d also see the game tiers like he does. However majority of us don’t see the game like sonic so naturally we won’t agree with the placements. It’s like tryna tell someone who can run the 40m dash at 4.5 seconds that you can only do it in 5, therefore they should only be able to do it at 5.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Ok so maybe people arent understanding the point of this tier list. Ill give you a hint, look at the bottom of it. Look at what they last tier says...Do you get it now?

NO CHARACTER IS UNVIABLE - because mk11 is legit

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
He based this off the characters' best variation. Raijin Raiden is dumb and let's him do what he needs in his other variations. Such as a safe b12.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
This tier list is saying:
  • I can probably get to Grand finals with this character alone.
  • I can probably get to Grand finals but may need to switch in some match ups.
  • I can probably get top 8 but may need to counter pick vs a specific opponent.
  • This is me risking the set but I'll probably still get top 8.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i kind of agree with this list. id rather they do a variation tier list instead. ACTUALLY i wish nrs would do away with these variations and just let us use kostums in Kompetitive/tournament play.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I feel like Sonic Fox have a deal with NRS to prove that ''there is no unviable chars, this game is so fucking good and those bottom characters are not bad at all.. Is this the point? Okay than.. Erron Black bottom, right right..

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
"Raiden is S tier"
Win a match looping f4~df2 and db3 all day :coffee:

Nightwolf, Noob and Sonya worse than Raiden and Shang? Why? Bro, stop. That's why I can't respect tier lists at all. We need to get rid with that kind of shit and go all in community matchup charts.

Edit: JACQUI WORSE THAN RAIDEN BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I just find it hilarious how he says Raiden is S tier, uses Kollector in last tournament. People be like OMG Kollector is good! Meanwhile Destroyer has been demolishing people for months in KL with him and nobody bats an eye. Amazing what the power of popularity has. Shills...

I just find it hilarious how he says Raiden is S tier, uses Kollector in last tournament. People be like OMG Kollector is good! Meanwhile Destroyer has been demolishing people for months in KL with him and nobody bats an eye. Amazing what the power of popularity has. Shills...
Lmao you’ve never had someone tell you something and be like “man, what?, get the fuck outta here.” then another person tell you the exact same thing and be like “u right u right.”

TYM in a nutshell lol.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
If it's any consolation, I've always thought that thing was a broke piece of shit. I just didn't want to say anything because "he's bottom tier u just suck". Fucker has sweep distance hurtboxless button staggers.

haketh

Noob
THeirs a huge difference between KL & actual tournament sets

Also again y'all missing the point of the list when the last part explains Fox's thoughts pretty clearly

MKF30

THeirs a huge difference between KL & actual tournament sets

Also again y'all missing the point of the list when the last part explains Fox's thoughts pretty clearly
I get his point but hes still off about raiden the point you people are missing hes not S tier. I also never said tourney is the same as kl but kl makes you use the same variations and is clearly competitive. My point is it's enough to
judge whether or not a character is viable or not.

MKF30

If it's any consolation, I've always thought that thing was a broke piece of shit. I just didn't want to say anything because "he's bottom tier u just suck". Fucker has sweep distance hurtboxless button staggers.
Haha you called kollector a thing lmao. True, I always felt koll was a bit annoying and I feel.like his combos last ten years.

Lmao you’ve never had someone tell you something and be like “man, what?, get the fuck outta here.” then another person tell you the exact same thing and be like “u right u right.”

TYM in a nutshell lol.
Truth right here lol. P.s. I have to add you you're one of the few JCs I have trouble with lol. You still use him?

I highly doubt he has a hidden agenda. The characters he lists in S tier probably represent the ones he could use in the grand finals of a major tournament and feel adequately confident to win.

As always with Sonic Fox, you pay little attention to what he says and more on what he does. Some people in the community labeled Kollector as "unviable", including one of Sonic Fox's previous tier lists that marked him in the lowest tier, but everyone knows better now due to what happened at NEC.

Again, if you focus less on the words and more on the performance, you will learn a lot from Sonic Fox.
but it's way more about sonicfox than it is about his character pick. these dudes obviously fear sonic in tournament and while a character might have good tools, sonic's skill is mostly showing through the character.