What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

I’m sure they planned on showing it last night but something went wrong. Mr aqua is the best and wouldn’t troll like that. The official injustice twitter did teeet out the clash last night

gibster13

A fan of fans
Holy fuck looks insane

Need to know how her shit works tho

Need more projectiles and runes too

Looks like that sword is a quick mid...maybe a b1 input

Why does it look like she has about 600 parrys
Right?! She has a parry that she can do normals after, a parry that does a diamond thing and knocks down, a parry that puts you behind the opponent and a projectile parry.

I guess she's gonna need a player with good reactions and good defense to play a counter-heavy style

Holy fuck looks insane

Need to know how her shit works tho

Need more projectiles and runes too

Looks like that sword is a quick mid...maybe a b1 input
I'm thinking sword might be an overhead like Quan Chi's sword but she'll have very slow low options and an unsafe sweep or something like that.

Right?! She has a parry that she can do normals after, a parry that does a diamond thing and knocks down, a parry that puts you behind the opponent and a projectile parry.

I guess she's gonna need a player with good reactions and good defense to play a counter-heavy style
Betting at least one of those parries might be an ability-replace.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I think she is gonna rely on her parries or something, that seems interesting since all of them look useful.

I hope zombie summon is not gear She looks awesome in general, they didn't make her a zoner at all but seems like a counter zoner is possible. Exactly how I wanted her to be <3

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I think she is gonna rely on her parries or something, that seems interesting since all of them look useful.

I hope zombie summon is not gear She looks awesome in general, they didn't make her a zoner at all but seems like a counter zoner is possible. Exactly how I wanted her to be <3
Im actually excited about her gear pieces! I wanna pimp out MY Enchantress to the fullest! I mean, every bad bitch needs to good ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I like and approve of your priorities. I spend as much time making sure my loadouts are on point as I do labbing ><
RIGHT!? U grind for colors and pieces, then you when u show up online, u whoop ass in style. BOOM! Thats the FIRST thing imma do. So be prepared for another combo video next week ;)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
This character is honestly really damn unique and I love the approach NRS went with her.

Disabling special moves is going to be insane.