What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I didn't hate the design itself, it just wasn't anything like the comic book character, who I like.

I wouldn't be opposed to her having some more tribal pieces in her gear, but honestly they already tried that aesthetic with Cheetah and frankly they really didn't do a great job in my opinion.

Hopefully she'll have a hoodless gear variant with the moon crown, for people who really like that look.
Yeah the tribal stuff with Cheetah is so lackluster when you look at comparisons to her concept art so I feel you. I'd want NRS to lean more towards the comic version too if I was more familiar with the character so I'm glad that they went in the direction that they did. Truth be told, my exposure to DC comics is pretty limited so outside of the mainstream A-listers, I don't know what the hell is going on.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Yeah the tribal stuff with Cheetah is so lackluster when you look at comparisons to her concept art so I feel you. I'd want NRS to lean more towards the comic version too if I was more familiar with the character so I'm glad that they went in the direction that they did. Truth be told, my exposure to DC comics is pretty limited so outside of the mainstream A-listers, I don't know what the hell is going on.
Yeah I mean I also dig the primal witch thing and some of those Cheetah designs were awesome, but the results were so lackluster that I'd rather they mostly stick with elegant sorceress stuff for Enchantress.

But she's had so many great costumes over the years that I'm hoping she'll be very malleable with gear, like Harley Quinn.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I just want a witch hat, hoodless head and moon crown but there's a lot of room for creativity for her so I just hope they don't fuck it up like they did with Cheetah.

Tribal stuff for Enchantress would work way better IMO since there would be more metal, ripped fabric, and jewerly attached to it, for Cheetah they went with nothing but wood and bones so it looks cringy

NRS would get extra cool points for catsuit and high boots as well <3

Ride the Sand Worm

Atrocitus, Green Arrow, Brainiac, Black Manta
Character has a lot of potential. Most of the DLC characters don't add a whole lot to the game, hoping enchantress actually caters to a different/missing play style.

I also want to have at least one female character in my repertoire but I don't like any of the ones currently in the game. I loved Raven though so here's hoping.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Character has a lot of potential. Most of the DLC characters don't add a whole lot to the game, hoping enchantress actually caters to a different/missing play style.

I also want to have at least one female character in my repertoire but I don't like any of the ones currently in the game. I loved Raven though so here's hoping.
Most definitely. I was getting Starfire vibes from the trailer so I'm really hoping there's some innovation behind Enchantress's design. I can't have Zatanna in the game so I'm really looking forward to Enchantress.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I watched the Suicide Squad movie and read the current run of Suicide Squad she doesn't seem baddass to me
I much prefer her before the New 52/Rebirth relaunches. The current run of Suicide Squad has her as much more of a newbie, whereas the old continuity made her one of the more established sorcery characters in the DCU. ('Resetting' everyone is my biggest problem with the new continuity in general.)

She's at her best in:
Also worth reading for the full picture, but not my favorites:

Last edited:

Raider

Noob
Do you guys think that we can get her trailer in next few days? She is supposed to be released in January, right?

Can't wait.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
So there hasn't been a date of release or even a Watchtower yet ?Question mark? Hopefully we get some news VERY soon.