What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

The best zoning characters should be extremely hard to use. We should see all the tools and be like, "ok how the hell does this all work together" Deadshot was a mistake and extremely poor design. He could be learned in two days, there was no depth to him. I knew he was going to get destroyed from the moment I touched him week 1.

I can't imagine how hard it is to design a character. For me, she is kind of the last chance for me to click with a character. Starfire is my best character but she is not very good. She is a huge scrub killer though. If f2 becomes a mid (even slow it down a few frames) I believe I will have a top 10 character that I can get top 8s with.

I think the best recent examples of a complex, hard to use zoner in recent years would be peacock, zod, sinestro, kitana mkx and mk9, predator (high execution for cancel pressure), mkx quan bc no defense and had to have anticipation for pillar use. The worst example of good zoning and easy game play would 100% be deadshot.

gibster13

A fan of fans
The best zoning characters should be extremely hard to use. We should see all the tools and be like, "ok how the hell does this all work together" Deadshot was a mistake and extremely poor design. He could be learned in two days, there was no depth to him. I knew he was going to get destroyed from the moment I touched him week 1.

I can't imagine how hard it is to design a character. For me, she is kind of the last chance for me to click with a character. Starfire is my best character but she is not very good. She is a huge scrub killer though. If f2 becomes a mid (even slow it down a few frames) I believe I will have a top 10 character that I can get top 8s with.

I think the best recent examples of a complex, hard to use zoner in recent years would be peacock, zod, sinestro, kitana mkx and mk9, predator (high execution for cancel pressure), mkx quan bc no defense and had to have anticipation for pillar use. The worst example of good zoning and easy game play would 100% be deadshot.

I hate Starfire, I genuinely think she is bottom tier.

Peacock is too fun !
Love Quan and his risk.

Zoning is hard to design it’s either broke or awful.

All I want is a fun good zoner and not some basic Starfire. Starfire could have been more imo, triggers me slightly. I wouldn’t mind her f2 becoming a mid as she doesn’t get an awful lot off it.

I pray that enchantress isn’t a rushdown, we need another zoner

I hate Starfire, I genuinely think she is bottom tier.

Peacock is too fun !
Love Quan and his risk.

Zoning is hard to design it’s either broke or awful.

All I want is a fun good zoner and not some basic Starfire. Starfire could have been more imo, triggers me slightly. I wouldn’t mind her f2 becoming a mid as she doesn’t get an awful lot off it.

I pray that enchantress isn’t a rushdown, we need another zoner
It’s an unpopular opinion but I actually have hellboy as number 1 in the game. He is still new but he is the closest thing to mmh we have seen in this game. Half screen mids that lead to plus presssure or >400 damage. With that said, the insane mobility and antizoning that exists in this game makes me sad. But it’s a new generation and it’s either adapt or retire lol. If star fire f2 is a mid and day I do f2,highshot mb, trait for push back hellboy can literally get right back in. It’s nuts that he can cancel the ground pound option so low to the ground so he essentially has a shinnok/mmh teleport.

If the antizoning is going to be that strong then at least give us some characters to compete with it JUST LIKE NRS puts characters in the game who are meant to deal wth zoning.

Let’s not forget a major major thing. The two strongest defensive characters in this game were nerfed harder than anyone else.

gibster13

A fan of fans
It’s an unpopular opinion but I actually have hellboy as number 1 in the game. He is still new but he is the closest thing to mmh we have seen in this game. Half screen mids that lead to plus presssure or >400 damage. With that said, the insane mobility and antizoning that exists in this game makes me sad. But it’s a new generation and it’s either adapt or retire lol. If star fire f2 is a mid and day I do f2,highshot mb, trait for push back hellboy can literally get right back in. It’s nuts that he can cancel the ground pound option so low to the ground so he essentially has a shinnok/mmh teleport.

If the antizoning is going to be that strong then at least give us some characters to compete with it JUST LIKE NRS puts characters in the game who are meant to deal wth zoning.

Let’s not forget a major major thing. The two strongest defensive characters in this game were nerfed harder than anyone else.
Hellboy is certainly top 3. I for sure agree. Ppl say “no more zoning,” when in reality there is very little imo. Counter zoner is more a thing and ppl are getting confused about a tools purpose.

If the polymorph thing is true, she will be the first female character I have ever mained)) ....
that is why I need a Mordru skin to prevent that from happening)))

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I believe it was Super who made a video about it on Youtube. But then again it was only speculation and not facts.

And to answer your recent question, ppl speculate the polymorph ability because her action icons were leaked as well and one of those was Enchantress as a bunny.

Raider

Noob
They just confirmed her stream for this Friday on twitter with teaser image.

So i guess they will show her trailer before the stream or tomorrow.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Really hoping we get a long hair w/ that golden head piece option instead of just the hood but unfortunately I don't think we will :(
Doubt there will be a long hair version but I wouldn't be surprised if she has some hoodless options. Personally I prefer the hood. I'm pretty sure her crescent headpiece is gonna be her accessory.

Doubt there will be a long hair version but I wouldn't be surprised if she has some hoodless options. Personally I prefer the hood. I'm pretty sure her crescent headpiece is gonna be her accessory.
Yeah, I doubt it too but it would be nice to get. As long as there is a hoodless option i'll be content.