What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, there's speculation that there could possibly be a Raven premier skin. I have not played part 1, but i do love me some Raven and it could possibly fit the fight style.

Thoughts?

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Apparently, there's speculation that there could possibly be a Raven premier skin. I have not played part 1, but i do love me some Raven and it could possibly fit the fight style.

Thoughts?
I could be wrong but I highly doubt they would do a premier skin for a previous character. That character already has a their own injustice moveset so why just tack them onto another character? It would make no sense to me.

9_Lives

Noob
I say this about every dlc character, but I'm very interested in trying this character. Perhaps I'll be joining you guys as enchantress mains.

D

Deleted member 58466

Looking at the TMNT trailer, Encahntress high key reminds me Chesire.

Trying so hard to remain calm.

Zoner plz
Good mid plz
Polymorph plz
the polymorph thing would be insanely creative and give her tremendous depth. ever since I saw an above post talking about it yesterday I am hoping for that too.

as for zoner and good mid... lets hope. if they would make starfire f2 a mid she would be auto top 10 and a lot of complaining would commence