What's new

Injustice: GAU Offical Hero Card - Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits Unlock Thread

Narra

ok ill
ok cool ill try that out and keep you posted
Yeah I can confirm that this is how you get it a friend of mine Hex Edited the Player setting files and found that....
As for the Holidays you can obtain these theres ones for New Years Valentines April Fools Easter Christmas Thanksgiving St.Patricks Halloween and you get Detective chimp by completing all Holiday challenges.

AkTiVe

o.o
can the
Yeah I can confirm that this is how you get it a friend of mine Hex Edited the Player setting files and found that....
As for the Holidays you can obtain these theres ones for New Years Valentines April Fools Easter Christmas Thanksgiving St.Patricks Halloween and you get Detective chimp by completing all Holiday challenges.
can they be obtained offline?

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Anyone know how to get that Icon of Supermans ripped up cape on a stick? I am assuming it is unlocked by doing something with Doomsday....

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
Any one who wants the girls background
all you need to do is win 20 with each girl Online or Offline
so its true you can unlock the title offline

I've been making a list of portrait unlocks and stumbled across this thread looking for the holiday challenge info. Figured I'd make an account and help out. The portrait unlocks I have figured out so far are here, you can add them in here if you'd like:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5769870#post5769870

I'd really appreciate if someone can show/tell me what the portrait unlocks for the following challenges are:

Complete 100 Daily Challenges
Complete 100 Random Challenges
25 Win Streak in KOH

I have the one of Grodd in the background of the stage, how is this one different?

Also, Regime Bane? We already got Regime Bane from leveling up, what's he doing in that one?

Thanks btw, really glad I didn't waste my time with that one. I'm also looking for the Boss Grundy portrait, if anyone knows if/how that one's available.

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
The regime Bane is in Gotham Rooftop ready to do a supermove or a normal grab
the Gorilla Grodd Background has fire in the left side.
the Grundy one i havent unlocked also some titles can be unlocked offline i dont know if this is a glitch or not

So disappointing for the 25 KOH streak. All well. I'll work on the random challenges next, but I seriously hope it's not the 100 Daily Challenges, I can't play this every day, let alone complete the daily challenge every time I do play (especially when it's glitchy).

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Backgrounds
Gorilla Grog - Complete 25 King Of The Hill challenges
Trigon - Dethrone 25 Kings
Sin Kitty - Defeat 25 Survivors
Thing that looks in from space, on fortress of solitude p2 - Win 25 Koth Games
Zombie Faces - 5 Streak in Survivor
Killer Croc ( just make him out ) - Win by only using light attacks
Sort of skeleton face with red background - 5 Streak in survivor
Penguin ( I think someone with an eye patch ) - Win 25 Ranked
Gotham Train Derailed - Win 25 Survivor Matches

Icons

Silver Crown - Win 100 Koth games
Gold Crown - Win 250 Koth games
Same applies with survivor but you get the nuke symbol in them colours
Bronze Skulls - 50 Games of ranked
Silver Skulls - 100 Games of ranked
Gold Skulls - 250 Games of ranked
Completely shattered crown - Dethrone 50 kings
Fireball / Meteor on fire - 10 Streak in ranked
Riddler Hat/Staff - 50 Challenges ( Not KOTH )

Portraits

Superman face close up - Play 25 Local (versus)
Harley face close up - Play 50 Local (versus)
New 52 Nightwing - 25 Win streak ( Player Matches )
Regime Bane - 25 Win Streak ( KOTH )
Lockdown Superman - Complete 10 Koth Challenges
All 6 Females (not DLC) - Girl power challenge

Decided to fill in some blanks.

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
I Can confirm that these Unlocks
Backgrounds
- Complete Daily Challanges for New Year's, Valentine's Day, St.Patrick's, Halloween, Christmas, Tanksgivin, Easter and April Fool's
- Complete all Holiday challanges.
Icons
- Complete Daily Challanges for New Year's, Valentine's Day, St.Patrick's, Halloween, Christmas, Tanksgivin, Easter and April Fool's
- Defeat opponent with the pig of arkham Asylum
- Defeat Opponent after using the 3 Transitions in Metropolis (online only)
- Perform Aquaman super once a day for a week (online only)
- Complete all Holiday Challanges.
Portraits
- Complete all Holiday challanges.
The holiday challanges can be done in their respective day, also these are not special challanges just common Daily challanges.

Hey guys, what are the 9 background icons that are labeled ?????????????????????????. How do we get those backgrounds?

25 KOTH Streak - New 52 Nightwing
25 Ranked Streak - Knightfall Bane
25 Survivor Streak - ?
Arkham City Batman Portrait

Shazoo: 8 of those are holiday challenges. Do you mean backgrounds or icons? Regardless, Desperado's previous post has most, if not all, of the ??? challenges listed.

Arkham City Batman Portrait

Shazoo: 8 of those are holiday challenges. Do you mean backgrounds or icons? Regardless, Desperado's previous post has most, if not all, of the ??? challenges listed.
Is there a way to change the day on the ps3 to unlock the challenges?