What's new

Injustice: GAU Offical Hero Card - Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits Unlock Thread

TONY-T

Mad scientist
You have the secret ones then? Can you please post requirements? :eek:
Sorry, i meant i don't have all icons, backgrounds and portraits. There is a chance i may be able to hack them, but i need to get help from my buddy.

If i do manage to get them unlocked, ill post up pictures of all of them..

Narra

Sorry, i meant i don't have all icons, backgrounds and portraits. There is a chance i may be able to hack them, but i need to get help from my buddy.

If i do manage to get them unlocked, ill post up pictures of all of them..

That would be really appreciated I don't think I wanna wait till people figure them out years after launch or Boon posts them on the game's deathbed.

Narra

yea hacked or unhacked ps3's lol. sorry not on xbox. im sure there is one for xbox as well, but i dont know where to get it.

Sucks for 360 oh welp guess its the bright side to PS3 having the worse side of online.... Please share those requirements and pics of those secret ones when you can Im dying to see them :REO

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
yea hacked or unhacked ps3's lol. sorry not on xbox. im sure there is one for xbox as well, but i dont know where to get it.
Wish I could get this and do it before I get my internet back then not have to get banned randomly for hacking. But I have Xbox.

Lucianosw

You have failed this city!
I saw a guy with a Scarecrow background today, and no one knows how to unlock it, does any of you got it?

Narra

I saw a guy with a Scarecrow background today, and no one knows how to unlock it, does any of you got it?

Did you happen to catch the guys username? If you guys find someone of which you suspect has one of the secret backgrounds you should just right up ask the guy most would be happy to help unless they want it for themselves.

Lucianosw

You have failed this city!
Did you happen to catch the guys username? If you guys find someone of which you suspect has one of the secret backgrounds you should just right up ask the guy most would be happy to help unless they want it for themselves.
I asked him, but he hasn't replied me yet. And i don't know if he will. Also his name was like Fylo and a three-digit number, i think.

Alright then, I'll try that.
Thanks for the help! :D
Ya me and a friend did this, taking turns getting 20 wins with each of the original 6 female characters online. We got nothing, so since he had Batgirl we figured why not try. Right after he got his 20 wins with her, he unlocked it. Really pissed cause for one, I don't have her nor want her. Second, why is she even relevant when she is not part of the background? Maybe I'll have to contact support now cause this is clearly a glitch.