What's new

Injustice: GAU Offical Hero Card - Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits Unlock Thread

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
A guy only told me its a hack only you get it thanksgiving day. It's a turkey not a chicken

I wanna know how to get the large green question mark icon.
he responded he said its a hack with the thanks giving stuff -_-
EDIT: turkey chicken same shit lol

Narra

Ain't this just great.....They made it where we can only obtain them long after the game is dead

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
Any one know how unlock the white Shark Icon
Some one Told me is unlocking for using aquaman 100 times
but when i achieved 100 victories only appear the atlantean symbol Gold and the atlantean Rage title
I havent seen any of the secret Titles or Icons, only the Regime Icons.

Narra

Any one know how unlock the white Shark Icon
Some one Told me is unlocking for using aquaman 100 times
but when i achieved 100 victories only appear the atlantean symbol Gold and the atlantean Rage title
I havent seen any of the secret Titles or Icons, only the Regime Icons.

Complete Battle Mode with Aquaman

Complete Battle Mode with Aquaman
no not that one thers a great white icon that just shows the head and it looks like its coming out of water I saw it to but didn't get to ask the person intime I unlocked all of aquamans icons backgrounds etc and none was it. I would like that icon tho

or even costumes for when they got released is what I asked for, but yet aand still the next dlc pack still doesn't have any dlc character property

Narra

no not that one thers a great white icon that just shows the head and it looks like its coming out of water I saw it to but didn't get to ask the person intime I unlocked all of aquamans icons backgrounds etc and none was it. I would like that icon tho

You try Star Labs?

Narra

ive done EVERYTHING I completed all of star labs 3 stars and everything still nothing , I play this game a lot and it was the first time I ever seen it before.

I've heard someone say theres a secret Icon for using Aquaman's Special online once a day for a week....Not sure if this is true but it wouldn't hurt to try.

it sounds like something aquaman related but if that were the case wouldn't others have the same challenge for their respective characters, I don't think its true because ive been using aquaman man all week and still nothing sadly :/

Narra

it sounds like something aquaman related but if that were the case wouldn't others have the same challenge for their respective characters, I don't think its true because ive been using aquaman man all week and still nothing sadly :/

But did you use his special each day?

lol very certain ive been using him the past 2 weeks everyday seeing if I can get that icon and still nothing, that person was pulling your leg -.-, darned icons

Narra

lol very certain ive been using him the past 2 weeks everyday seeing if I can get that icon and still nothing, that person was pulling your leg -.-, darned icons

Actually it makes quite a bit of sense.....Use his super each day for a week.....Super involves shark.....Shark Week....I would try it again just to make sure.