What's new

Injustice: GAU Offical Hero Card - Backgrounds, Icons and Portraits Unlock Thread

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I've done all of them online but still haven't gotten it. Maybe I'll just try again after I get back home.
A friend of mine beat Halo 4 on Legendary and it didn't give him the bonuses. He had his status to not appear online, and that might have been the reason.
Another friend had to shut off his computer to get the iOS unlocks to appear.
Perhaps you missed one match with a female fighter, or the system/server didn't count a match(es).
Hope you get it...

The 25 streak in ranked is Nightfall bane.

lol i was so dissapointed.
Not much incentive to get a 25 streak in Ranked unless you're a BaneAholic, lol... (Check Your XBL ;) )

Ragna

Fighting game noob ~.~

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
So I went farther than I should have and got all their bronze icons.

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p564/Cayitack/20130611_142416_zps0dd38f5b.jpg
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p564/Cayitack/20130611_142450_zps043eae40.jpg
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p564/Cayitack/20130611_142510_zpsb4535845.jpg

And yet I still haven't gotten my background. This game hates me -.-
Also, kinda off topic, but does anyone know a way where I can contact NRS about this?
Hmm, maybe try doing it with Batgirl? You can contact NRS through their website.
What type of matches did you play? Ranked, Player, etc?

Ragna

Fighting game noob ~.~
Hmm, maybe try doing it with Batgirl? You can contact NRS through their website.
What type of matches did you play? Ranked, Player, etc?
I played a mix of every game mode pretty much. Mainly Ranked and Player 1v1. A couple of KoTH and about 2 Survivor matches.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I played a mix of every game mode pretty much. Mainly Ranked and Player 1v1. A couple of KoTH and about 2 Survivor matches.
Perhaps survivor doesn't count? You might also want to try to contact Sony Customer Service and see if it might be on their end.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I've been asking people about how they got certain icons, backgrounds and portraits when I see ones that are new to me. I politely request the rest of you do the same, so we may figure out these unknowns/unlisteds...
Thanks!

Narra

New here I plan on posting some of the Icons,BGs,Portraits cause I have quite a few they'll be taken on phone unfortunately cause I don't have a capture device as of now but it should be good enough.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
That win 50 matches with Harley Quinn one is the one I'm going for once I get my internet back. How did you get the joker troll one and also the colorful HA HA HA HA one?

Narra

That win 50 matches with Harley Quinn noe is the one I'm going for once I get my ineternet back. How did you get the joker troll one and also the colorful HA HA HA HA one?

The HaHaHa one if for using only special moves in a match Joker Troll face is for winning a match WITHOUT Special Moves.

Narra

That win 50 matches with Harley Quinn one is the one I'm going for once I get my internet back. How did you get the joker troll one and also the colorful HA HA HA HA one?

You actually reminded me I think I forgot to upload the 100 Win page with her lemme fix that

TONY-T

Mad scientist

Ive got everything unlocked except for the icons. Haven't found a hack yet to unlock them. Ill ask my buddy and see if he can rig something up.