What's new

Your favorite and least favorite NEW characters for MK X?

MK Led

Umbasa
Ferra/Torr, Kotal Kahn, D'vorah, Erron and Cassie are among the coolest, best designed mk characters ever, imo.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
The Aztec guy. Jacques is some Mokap level shit. Wouldn't even have thought that there can be a worse character than Darrius.

Last edited:

johnnyj773

You will learn respect!
I like them all actually, some I didn't at first but they grew on me...
1 Kotal Khan
2 Erron Black
3 Cassie Cage
4 Jacqui
5 Takeda
6 Dvorah
7 Ferra/Torr
8 Kung Jin

WATCHD0G

Noob
I have to go with the Warrior Kotal......i love that they didn't make him a simple minded brute. he can outsmart you and bust you up when he needs to

WATCHD0G

Noob
I voted for Erron Black. He looks bad ass, his gameplay is bad ass, and he's voiced by my favorite voice actor, Troy Baker. <3
Plus I love his alt costume.

THAT'S WHO IT WAS. i was trying to remember where i heard that voice from

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So curious as to who's everyone's favorite and LEAST favorite new character.

Not returning that we all know and love or hate but just NEW characters here.

You can list multiple ones or just one best and one least if you wish.

Here's mine:

Most favorite new characters in MKX: Takeda, Kung Jin, Erron Black & Kotal Kahn.

Kotal Kahn for storyline reasons, and he seems to have SOME honor at least unlike Onaga and Shao Kahn.

Kung Jin I like because he's a reformed character, to me they make for the more interesting ones being a former thief and guy of self interest then turned into a good guy for Earthrealm.

Erron Black=just a mysterious badass, need I say more?

Takashi Takeda is really just a cool, likable character plus he has TP like his dad, Kenshi and trained by Scorpion? Hard to top that badass background.

Least favorite new characters in MKX: Jacqui, Ferra/Torr(mostly with their personalities, just think they're boring to me and both talk like babies/baby talk ie-"No can, Smash torr" or "My dad's bigger then yours" lol....Torr is just blah, a typical brute. Jacqui's alternate is also pretty lackluster, same cornrows hair do, same pants with a muscle shirt...blah.

New characters I feel indifferent about in MKX: D'vorah, Cassie.

D'vorah is alright, don't love her, don't hate her. Look wise she's cool I think but personality She's kind of a bitch imo at times lol.

Cassie I'm totally indifferent, look wise she looks wayy too much like Sonya( I get it her daughter but could have had darker hair like her dad at least and I'm not a huge fan of chicks with shorter hair, looks way too manly especially for a straight chick) her personality is edgy but more or less female Cage 2.0 like Jacqui is Jax mini 2.0.

Post yours.:)

Last edited:

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
KJ and Cassie are both cool. Same for Erron.

I like the way Kotal is presented, but he's not my sorta character to play.
Ferra & Jacqui are ok.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Kotal is a great character and my favorite new character. He'll become a staple for MK games in the future. Other than him all the other new characters' futures are still up in the air. How they play, how they look, their role in the story, etc will determine how long they will last.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Takeda (and before gameplay was shown of him)

Ferra/ Torr is the worst and I don't see them being in another MK for a long time.

Favourite: Erron Black
His reveal lived up to the comic book hype. And for a guy with guns, his moveset turned out to be more diverse than I expected.

Least favourite: Kung Jin
The Green Arrow variation is too blatant. Also ugly must run in the Kung family.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Favorite: Erron Black and Cassie (though i m not looking forward to playing either of them)

Least Favorite: D'vorah and Kung Jin.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Favorite new?

I don't know, it's a tie between Dvorah, Ferra/Torr and Kotal. That's before playing them.

Worst?

Easily Cassie and Jacqueline. They're boring visually, thematically and from what I've seen they don't add anything refreshing or new on a game mechanic level. Huge waste of spots.