What's new

Your favorite and least favorite NEW characters for MK X?

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I like D'vorah because I find her unique in a lot of ways and I love the voice they gave her, Cassie because she looks like Sonya but has the personality of Johnny which isjust Perfect

Primo_585

"Elder Gods Damn You!!"
My fav has to be Cassie... She's really grown on me, the attitude is perfect when u think who her parents are and I really like her style/variations... Looking forward to using her... Along with the other 28 with DLC!!!

itsmeMOB

Mileena's back!
I like Cassie, Jacqui, Takeda and Erron Black but Cassie will take the cake for me. She's a combo of both her parents and she has a sparkling personality that's lovable.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Only two votes for Ferra/Torr and Kung Jin? Already going to main Erron Black, Kung Jin, Kano, and Reptile but I think I can also main Ferra/Torr. Bane with a projectile sounds fun. :joker:

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Cassie, because its girl johnny
Erron, cos MK needed someone this cool!
Ferra/Torr, cos they are pretty unique to MK universe!

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I'm gonna say this as politely as possible.

Shut the fuck up about story, there is a thread to talk about story.

Most people don't want to hear ANYTHING about ANYONE in story before the game comes out.

Ugh.
I... I'm totally lost to these replies.

Are you confirming D'Vorah kills specific characters?
Because you should totally take that to another thread. No one likes spoilers.

Where did all these Jacqui fans come from? I could have sworn in the anti-hype thread.....

Anyway my vote is forJacqui, but it was really hard because I equally adore Erron Black, Kotal, and Dvorah. Tbh the only new character I don't like is Takeda

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
D'Vorah for free...

nrs better keep their NERF guns tucked away... im nervous lol