What's new

Your favorite and least favorite NEW characters for MK X?

cassie isnt horrible gameplay wise, but her personality is super irritating, the "my dad beat up shinnok" line is so cringey

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Erron Black.

So hard to choose, I like all of them, except Kotal and I'm not very interested in Jacqui either. I hope they grow on me.

Takeda looks a lot like Raiden from Metal Gear. :DOGE

Last edited:

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Dvorah is my number one obviously but I like jacqui as well ! :). I think comic kotal is way better kinda isnt as bad ass in the story . the worst is obviously ferra/torr.

beep_ima_sheep

RIP Smoke
I like Takeda's design and he looks like a blast to play as, but my god is he annoying. Every intro of his that I've heard makes me cringe. Really, all of the new youth characters have this arrogant disposition that I'm not a fan of. Erron Black is definitely my favorite all around of the newcomers.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Erron Black simply because I love old western films and when I was a kid I'd always pretend to be a gunslinger that could pull off impossible shots like his x-ray or coin toss. His fatalities are kinda lame but he fits into the world so well and uniquely I'm gonna have to go Black and never go back. Shout outs to Cassie for her awesome intros though.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
First: Erron Black: badass cowboy with a mask.
Second: Kotal Kahn: an honorable warrior.
Third: Ferra/Torr and D'Vorah: they look pretty decent.