What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict

The fat guy that smells and puked in my dressing room?

Haha, good old Bo. Remember when he shit himself at the injustice launch party? Good times. He and Xenoraka will be taking over for you on the set.

Xeno who? Taking over? Like... taking my spot? And why do you keep changing skins?

Me and Scorp got all the skins, lol. and speaking of skin... actually, Leatherface is taking your place.

Fucking Leatherface! This is a joke right, I was supposed to dethrone Tanya for queen bitch.

C'mon Sareena... we all know I'm the queen bitch up in this motherfucker! Here's your pay for the story mode cutscene, now hit the road.
can someone screencap all this

E

Eldriken

So Ed Boon said this on Twitter:

FoxworthyJacob:
I'm heartbroken sindel isn't in KP2 :(
Ed Boon (reply): We hear ya... wish we could give everyone their favorites. :'(

Really, Ed? Really? WHO'S FAVORITE WAS LEATHERFACE? OR XENOMORPH? pls nrs
You're making it seem like it was his decision. If WB says, "Scrap two of your character ideas because you have to put these two in the game instead", Boon has to do it.

Israel

Noob
tremor was last, so brc or triborg would be last
Damn..i wish superbot would be 1st or 2nd. Gonna be almost end of year before i put the disc back in.

MKX is lacking Kermit the Frog. If they really wanted a horror character... Kermit w/ a Flamethrower.

E

Eldriken

And sans Bo Rai Cho lol. I like Bo, but there is no chance he was more requested than Noob, Sareena, Shang Tsung, Fujin, Rain, or Sindel. At least Alien makes sense and had some logic/demand behind their inclusion.
I do wonder how the decision to pick Bo' over some of the more requested characters came about. I don't mind his inclusion, I'm just curious.

fleshmasher

i got the poison
I'm very glad, because Smoke and Sektor are 2 of my 3 Mains.
And i like Alien. Just wonder how they are going to deal with the caustic blood.

E

Eldriken

I'm very glad, because Smoke and Sektor are 2 of my 3 Mains.
And i like Alien. Just wonder how they are going to deal with the caustic blood.
They'll probably make the Alien adopt the standard blood of the Tarkatan to avoid that situation altogether.

If not, maybe it will cause constant damage when you walk on it? I'd imagine if they did do that, it would probably cause less damage than base Noxious' damage.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Looks Legit
LORD SPAWN!!!! COME ON!!! WWWHHHHYYYYY!! Sell him as a stand alone now and watch not only the preorders but the actual sells out out the roof. Spawn is a timeless classic anti-hero, and one of the baddest motherfucker to ever dethrone God AND SATAN. NRS and WB just know that this brother is not to be fucked with. Puny ninjas. Lord Spawn. Crush em all.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
so even though i not really big on reddit, i think this would be a PERFECT TIME for a NRS staff member AMA

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
And sans Bo Rai Cho lol. I like Bo, but there is no chance he was more requested than Noob, Sareena, Shang Tsung, Fujin, Rain, or Sindel. At least Alien makes sense and had some logic/demand behind their inclusion.
I do wonder how the decision to pick Bo' over some of the more requested characters came about. I don't mind his inclusion, I'm just curious.
Tom "Tom Brady" Brady.