What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

SlingshoT

LK-7T2
So if the release plan is anything like KP1, we'll get Leatherface, Triborg, BRC, and the Xenomorph, in that order.

At least the worst of it will go first.
you mean the Best of it will go first? lol BRC and the Xenomorph are nothing more than bullshit compared to what else couldve been added instead..

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Lord Spawn. The Walking Vatiation System. A god amongst Insignificant mortal beIngs. But no....LeatherFace, whom better throw fucking chain_saws comnected to a whip. If not, kinda dropped the ball there NRS.

Lord Spawn!?!?!! Why!?!?!?!?!?!?

Im excited for Leatherface and Triborg mainly for Cyrax but thats it.. the rest of this pack is utter garbage and it feels like they put no thought into this at all.. Where the FUCK is Fujin!? Definitely would've liked to see him over Bo Rai Cho or the Xenomorph, which is utter bullshit at it's finest, Who asked for Bo Rai Cho anyways? and Who the hell said hey lets put Bo Rai Cho in this game! Kinda stupid if you ask me, but I am a huge fan of the TCSM movies and i asked for Cyrax consistently so I guess I got 1/4 I wanted.. sort of.. Im more pumped for The Pit and the skins if anything, and im still hoping for a Story Pack. Just a One Variant pack of a few characters in Story Mode, doesnt have to be special.. just a little more Mortal Kombat in Mortal Kombat X would be nice.
tbh with you I am kinda hype for tri-borg because of smoke variation. Although I do want Smoke himself but I hope they make that variation better than mk9 smoke if possible. I don't care much for cyrax but will still use him. Sektor I will def use him. Everyone else is just a waste of fucking spaces, why add Bo Rai Cho the fat ass over Fujin or Rain? Why alien over Noob saibot or Sindel? And for that Fuckface, why is he even in the game......that nigga is in the wrong game LOL. He should be replaced as shang tsung or Kabal or Nightwolf. I think that will make a perfect KP2 characters. Agreed?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I know were all lost in character whining bullshit and all, but I just want to say that I really enjoyed the trailer.

I usually hate fighting game trailers that show zero gameplay, but it was a well put together trailer, with a lot of trolling.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Wait. This means more people will be playing Predator so they can go for AvP MU's. Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I get that they're all about the money, that's why some are calling them NR$ now lol. You're lucky, you get your characters in almost every game, whereas I've never had the chance to play my character and I would've thought with Fujin being a fan favourite and all that he had a good chance of being in. It makes no sense to me why they'd put Bo Rai Cho in instead considering how many people dislike him. Do you not see why I thought Fujin was a sure thing? Even then I was only like 60% sure he'd be in KP2 because they've done everything they can to not put him in at this point hahaha. You can trivialize my disappointment if you want but you don't really get it.

Oh how stupid of us to want MK characters in an MK game, I'm sorry our simple request is so idiotic in your eyes. An eighth of the roster consists of guests characters now but that's fiiiiiiine, we should all just sit back and enjoy the random characters being thrown in probably with little addition to the lore/storyline instead of wanting them to add more to the characters they already have that actually have something to do with MK. S'all good man, I looooooooove random chainsaw guy and alien alreadyyyyyy. Bo Rai Cho is just the cherry on top mannnn.

I didn't say one character being in the game completely stops my enjoyment of the game, I'm still going to feel the same way about the game even if Fujin is in it (unless they make some good balance changes), but having the one character I actually want to play in it makes it more enjoyable. It's not like I'm trying to dislike the rest of the roster, they're just not that exciting to me. You're lucky since you actually get to play your character in pretty much every game so you probably don't get where I'm coming from.

This makes even less sense than before. First of all, can we put to rest this, "my character" crap? You have no ownership over these characters. You, like the rest of us, are a consumer. Just because you like something a lot does not mean it's yours.

So if your feelings about the game don't change, then why does it matter? You said that even if Fujin were in, your feelings about the game wouldn't change. So what's the problem? If you weren't feeling it before, would Fujin really turn that around enough?

Also, you have a main before KP2 was announced. Clearly, something about that main appealed enough for you to want to practice the game and attend offline events for it. Why would that suddenly have to change?

Seriously, you are allowed to be upset Fujin isn't in. But to stop playing just because you didn't get what you wanted from OPTIONAL DLC? That's childish.

Short version: Grow up.